Factory rear remotes for L3301

BCrouse

Jul 30, 2016
PA
I recently had 3 rear remotes added to my 3301, and was wondering if anyone else with a similar L had them in the same (factory?) location

My question is, anyone else have interference issues between Rear3 and the 3point height lever?

BCrouse

Jul 30, 2016
PA
Maybe Kubota figures that with the 3pt raised you won't be using the aux controls, so there is no interference??? :confused::confused:

My #3 level is also my float valve, and all the way forward is float. I am trying to think of a time when an implement would be in float and also raised up.

Redlands

Sep 16, 2016
North Central Oklahoma
Hmm this may not be the best idea but what happens if you reverse the hoses on #3 when you plug em in. Does that keep the handles from conflict ? Might take a bit of getting used to but perhaps it work out.

BCrouse

Jul 30, 2016
PA
Hmm this may not be the best idea but what happens if you reverse the hoses on #3 when you plug em in. Does that keep the handles from conflict ? Might take a bit of getting used to but perhaps it work out.

Might help, but I dont think it would help with float functionality which is still all the way forward.

Ike

Equipment
Kubota L 3301, Farmall Cub. JD B. Ferguson TE 20
Jul 18, 2015
Mich
At least you got plastic handles on the levers. Mine justs got a light rubber coating

BCrouse

Jul 30, 2016
PA
I got the tractor back today. Of course its raining.

Here is what the dealer did to fix the interference issue

No "from the seat" shots yet. Hopefully later.

Ike

Equipment
Kubota L 3301, Farmall Cub. JD B. Ferguson TE 20
Jul 18, 2015
Mich
Are your remote levers higher than your 3 point lever. I only have 1 remote ut my lever is way shorter that the 3 point lever, I am guessing by as much as 3 to 4 inches

BCrouse

Jul 30, 2016
PA
Are your remote levers higher than your 3 point lever. I only have 1 remote ut my lever is way shorter that the 3 point lever, I am guessing by as much as 3 to 4 inches

Yup. They are pretty tall. But I can reach them over the fender.
Theyre also different lengths.

This was the kubota factory install for my tractor.

BCrouse

Jul 30, 2016
PA
I'm looking to have this done... can you say how much to add this? Did you have it done at the dealer, or did you do it yourself?

I had the dealer install the factory kit. It was ~1700 after tax, fully installed.

I got 1 float valve and 2 spring to center valves.

Grouse09

Equipment
B2650 Cab, snowblower, FEL, brush hog
Aug 24, 2016
Traverse City, MI
BCrouse, I think the modification was ingenious and it looks good.

Pardon my ignorance here, but are these new levers (1-3) all for rear remotes? I understand lever 1 could be the tilt (for instance), lever 2 is the top (for instance)...what rear implement would you need/use the float function for?

Or is the float function for your 3rd function up front?

I will be adding a 3rd function up front for a grapple, and what I thought was going to be 2 rear remotes for a tiller and a back blade. Now you guys come up with a 3rd remote for the back? It seems like the accessorizing never stops!

MtnViewRanch

Oct 10, 2012
Lakeside Ca.
BCrouse, I think the modification was ingenious and it looks good.

Pardon my ignorance here, but are these new levers (1-3) all for rear remotes? I understand lever 1 could be the tilt (for instance), lever 2 is the top (for instance)...what rear implement would you need/use the float function for?

Or is the float function for your 3rd function up front?

I will be adding a 3rd function up front for a grapple, and what I thought was going to be 2 rear remotes for a tiller and a back blade. Now you guys come up with a 3rd remote for the back? It seems like the accessorizing never stops!
Angle hydraulic for a rear blade is very common. So there's the 3rd set. If you go all hydraulic rear blade and have top & tilt, then you need 5 sets.

Also a box blade with hydraulic actuated rippers takes a set.

I typically recommend 4 in the rear blade scenario and leave the blade tilt for manual setting. You can fine tune with the tilt cylinder of the top & tilt set. ;)

Oct 8, 2014
oregon
Angle hydraulic for a rear blade is very common. So there's the 3rd set. If you go all hydraulic rear blade and have top & tilt, then you need 5 sets.

Also a box blade with hydraulic actuated rippers takes a set.

I typically recommend 4 in the rear blade scenario and leave the blade tilt for manual setting. You can fine tune with the tilt cylinder of the top & tilt set. ;)
5 sets? Really? Set the TnT and move the hoses over.