Tiller Problem

stan tipton

Equipment
L1501 Tractor 4ft Bushog,Box Blade,Tiller and Disk
Aug 4, 2010
cantonment,fl
I have a L1501 tractor with an rs1301 kubota tiller I recently bought and am trying to hook up the the tiller for the first time. My problem is the tiller hits the rear tire's. This tiller is 5ft wide. Does anyone know if this tiller will work with this tractor? If so how do I adjust lift arms on the hitch to make it work.

Thanks for any help,

Stan

stan tipton

Equipment
L1501 Tractor 4ft Bushog,Box Blade,Tiller and Disk
Aug 4, 2010
cantonment,fl
Hi Vic,

Thanks for taking time and trying to help. Here are some pic's to show you my problem with tiller frame and tine's hitting the tire's. The right side lower lift arm on the hitch was bent very bad and one of the check chains was broken so I installed a new hitch assembly hoping that would solve my problem but no cigar. I haven't tried to hook up PTO yet I'm just trying to get it into my shop in order to service and replace tine's.

Stan

new 3 pt hitch_640x480.jpg

Frame hits tire_640x480.jpg

tine's hit tire_640x480.jpg

Kubota 009_640x480.jpg

Last edited:

d_gabel

Equipment
L295DT, RL1352
Apr 20, 2012
Docklands
I'll check the shop on the weekend to see if I have one of the correct bracket/3 point devices and I'll advise.
Hi Vic,
I am chasing down one of these articulated top links too. I have the short traditional top link piece, just missing the triangle bit. Can you source this bit and ship to Australia?

Regards,
Daniel

hodge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
John Deere 790 John Deere 310 backhoe Bobcat 743
Nov 19, 2010
Love, VA
Hi Vic,
I am chasing down one of these articulated top links too. I have the short traditional top link piece, just missing the triangle bit. Can you source this bit and ship to Australia?

Regards,
Daniel
Or if you can get dimensions, any handy metal fabricator could fashion one- that might be a lot cheaper.

Rezzey

Equipment
B1600dt
Oct 11, 2015
Melbourne, Victoria
Hi vic. You say the top link should be 6inch, but how long should the triangle part be? I too am in Oz looking for same pieces. Thanks Jake

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk