B7000 rops

wrhjr3

Equipment
B7000
Jul 26, 2010
Fallon, Nevada
I'm a newbie with a first tractor, new to me, B7000 4WD with loader and box blade on 3pt hitch. I pick it up on Wednesday morning so am not equipped with serial numbers, etc. But, I'd like to know what ROPS would fit my tractor so I can try to take advantage of the Kubota deal at cost. I see a problem: The form asks for the serial number so that would seem to be a dead giveaway and eliminate the opportunity to come in with some non-gray model. Am I missing something there? I've read a lot of articles and posts, watched videos and so have some pretty good idea where I am. First I will change all fluids. My thought is Rotella synthetic 5w-40 in the engine and Mobil synthetic 75w-90 in the transmission as hydraulic oil. OK??? I'd appreciate info and will be back with specifics on my tractor on Wednesday.

wrhjr3

Equipment
B7000
Jul 26, 2010
Fallon, Nevada
Thanks for the quick reply, Vic. I thought I'd seen that the 7100 rops was no longer available. At any rate, how would I take advantage of the Kubota offer of a low cost rops if I can't identify my tractor as a B7000. The application form for the rops deal, which I have seen, requires a tractor model and serial number. Also, does the use of mobil synthetic 75w-90 seem OK with the front end loader?

wrhjr3

Equipment
B7000
Jul 26, 2010
Fallon, Nevada
Well I have a little more. I found a tractor serial number B7000 40606 on the side of the transmission - left side from the driver's seat - and a casting N5 91 C on the same side of the top of the head. I haven't found the engine number yet. The loader appears to be an Aim high Loader Model S, whatever that is. I'm a new owner - just arrived home 2 hours ago. More to follow. Thanks.

traildust

Equipment
B7610HST 4WD, LA352 FEL, Gearmore 2 Spool Top & Tilt Box Scraper
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
Well I have a little more. I found a tractor serial number B7000 40606 on the side of the transmission - left side from the driver's seat - and a casting N5 91 C on the same side of the top of the head. I haven't found the engine number yet. The loader appears to be an Aim high Loader Model S, whatever that is. I'm a new owner - just arrived home 2 hours ago. More to follow. Thanks.

Congratulations to you on getting the tractor!

Do you by chance have any pictures of your new addition :rolleyes: