cabu

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kuno B1-15 (B1502DT)
May 24, 2009
Germany, Oyten
Hallo Friends,

I broke my baby ! :(

I have hooked up a water pump to the PTO and slipped from the icy clutch pedal. There was a bad sound from the kick at the back, but then sound normal. So I thougt it was just the pump and the chain. But after I stopped pumping, I saw oil flowing in a thin line out of the PTO. I parked the traktor at it's place and put a Bucket under it. One day later it was filled with 3-4 Liter of oil. I moved the tractor into the outbuilding and open the PTO-cover.
The oil-sealing was broken and the bearings sound bad. And the oil itself was frightening. So many metal parts... and used-up color.

Here are the Pic's:

The Waterpump:

The PTO Gear:

The Oil:

By the way, is it a oil-filter at the right top. And if, has somebody the partnumber?

I will keep you informed...

carl

traildust

Equipment
B7610HST 4WD, LA352 FEL, Gearmore 2 Spool Top & Tilt Box Scraper
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
Carl, I hope she knows you didn't do it on purpose. They have feelings you know.

Scott

dusty-t

Feb 17, 2009
Mountforest Ontario
Hi Carl, Sorry to hear about the break down. But just looking at the pics there does not seem to be any chewed up gears or shafts so it may just be a case of replacing bearings and seals. That looks like a filter, most likely hydraulic filter and if your tractor uses a common reservoir then you need to change it. Good luck & keep us posted.:D Dusty

cabu

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kuno B1-15 (B1502DT)
May 24, 2009
Germany, Oyten
Carl, I hope she knows you didn't do it on purpose. They have feelings you know.

Scott
Your Kubota is a girl ???

My tractor is a boy and is called Kuno... :)

Carl

ps
Actually he is a 'it' at the moment, without the PTO :p

traildust

Equipment
B7610HST 4WD, LA352 FEL, Gearmore 2 Spool Top & Tilt Box Scraper
Jan 27, 2010
Phelan, California
Your Kubota is a girl ???

My tractor is a boy and is called Kuno... :)

Carl

ps
Actually he is a 'it' at the moment, without the PTO :p
That's FUNNY! You castrated and neutered poor Kuno :eek:

Ya, mine's a girl. Her name's Sushi. She's sexy and I ride her hard all day long :D

Scott

cabu

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kuno B1-15 (B1502DT)
May 24, 2009
Germany, Oyten
Kuno is repaired, but it look's like the shop has forgotten to bill me...

OK, my latest work was again to clean my wast-water-tank. This time I built an adapter to fix the pump to the Traktor instead of using just a chain.

So here is what I did:

And here the water at 20 bar

It's really a difference than using the normal garden-water-pipe or even the High-Pressure cleaner. And it's pushing you backwards... :)

carl