Go Back   OrangeTractorTalks - Everything Kubota > Kubota Classifieds > Buy, Sell & Trade

Buy, Sell & Trade Got a part or equipment for sale? Looking for something in particular? Post an ad!

Old 09-19-2013, 10:21 AM   #1
Sbattles74

Default WTB 2005 BX23 3 Point Hitch

I have a BX23 I just purchased and I didn't get the 3 point hitch with it. I am not sure if a BX25 hitch will work or not, so I wanted to see if anyone had one laying around they would like to sell. Or if anyone had anything after market they could tell me about. I would really like to hook up my brush hog to do a little clean up around the place. Thanks so much

I just read that maybe a BX2200 3 point hitch will work? Can anyone confirm or deny this? I really want a plug and play kit. I don't do so well on modifications to make things fit. My dealer claims they can't get one for the BX23. I know the BX24 and BX25 kits will not work.

Again thanks for any feedback!

Last edited by Sbattles74; 09-19-2013 at 10:56 AM.
Sbattles74 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links  
Advertisement
Old 09-19-2013, 01:14 PM   #2
hodge

Journeyman

Equipment: B7100 HST 4WD, Bobcat 743 skidsteer, 94 Dodge Ram diesel, 99 Honda TRX 300 4wd
Default Re: WTB 2005 BX23 3 Point Hitch

I think that any of the BX 3 points will work on your tractor.
You can also check with Weavers- www.compactractorparts.com- they sell aftermarket 3 point setups. A factory kubota set is probably better, though.
Romans 1:16 "For I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Christ..."
hodge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 06:20 PM   #3
Sbattles74

Thanks for the reply. I called dealer and the bx25 will not work on a bx23. So I have to get aftermarket or find a use one. I read a bx2200 may work but can't confirm 100% on that yet. And don't know if I can buy it new from a dealer either. So still trying to see. I will check with weavers for sure and see what they say. I prefer factory kubota kit but I will take what works. Thanks again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Sbattles74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 07:35 AM   #4
CDN2USA
1st Yr. Apprentice

Equipment: BX 22
Default Re: WTB 2005 BX23 3 Point Hitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sbattles74 View Post
I have a BX23 I just purchased and I didn't get the 3 point hitch with it. I am not sure if a BX25 hitch will work or not, so I wanted to see if anyone had one laying around they would like to sell. Or if anyone had anything after market they could tell me about. I would really like to hook up my brush hog to do a little clean up around the place. Thanks so much

I just read that maybe a BX2200 3 point hitch will work? Can anyone confirm or deny this? I really want a plug and play kit. I don't do so well on modifications to make things fit. My dealer claims they can't get one for the BX23. I know the BX24 and BX25 kits will not work.

Again thanks for any feedback!
Just a heads up. Dont buy the China model off Ebay. Mine just bent pushing snow with my box blade.
CDN2USA is offline   Reply With Quote