3 point won't lift

yardtoy1

Equipment
kubota3010, case580SE,zator 3320, komatsu 53-17 track loader, deer70 escavator,
Mar 27, 2013
jacksonville,Florida
I have a L3010 I changed the trans/ hydrolic oil and added2 lines to the rear of the tractor 1 pressure and 1 to the holding tank for a post driver, the tractor sat for a couple days with out hydro fluid, when I filled the reservoir the loader would work fine but not the 3 point. did I create a air lockin the 3 point, is there a bolt or vent to purge the system. also do you think it would be possible to use the fill point at the top of the differential as a hydrolic dump location for this shaver post driver

OkieDavid

Equipment
L 3010
Aug 29, 2012
Valliant, OK
Did the 3pt go all the way down and just won't lift? Not sure what (if any) affect adding the ports at the back did but the first thing to double check is the quick connect hoses under the front loader. Just undo and then reconnect....see if that fixes it. Reply back with results.

yardtoy1

Equipment
Mar 27, 2013
jacksonville,Florida
in response to one of the questions yes the 3 point is all the way down and won't lift ( I can lift it by hand easly ) I made sure the lines I added were clear and now have fluid in them but the 3 point still won't lift on its own. I have tried repeatly to raise and lower in small inncraments to prime the hydrolic valve not working

kubotasam

Equipment
B2410, B7100dt, B7500,Woods BH750,Landpride 2660RFM, Tiller, B2781 Snowblower
Apr 26, 2010
Alfred Maine
If the loader works then the pump is working. Nothing else in a hydraulic system could possibly need to be primed. How did you plumb the remotes on the rear? Is it a factory kit? If you did it yourself and you cut a T fitting into the pressure to the 3 point then all of the fluid will run through the remote and your 3 point will never get enough pressure to lift. It is really difficult to help without more info.

OkieDavid

Equipment
L 3010
Aug 29, 2012
Valliant, OK
Did you disconnect/reconnect the quick couplers for the loader? They are located directly under the front loader valve and are used when dismounting the loader from the tractor. Just a quick disconnect and then reconnect.

The one time I had issues with the 3pt as you describe that was the culprit. If that does not fix it, then I am with Kubotasam and interested in "how" and "where" you tapped into the hydro system to supply your post driver modification.

yardtoy1

Equipment
Mar 27, 2013
jacksonville,Florida
Did you disconnect/reconnect the quick couplers for the loader? They are located directly under the front loader valve and are used when dismounting the loader from the tractor. Just a quick disconnect and then reconnect.

The one time I had issues with the 3pt as you describe that was the culprit. If that does not fix it, then I am with Kubotasam and interested in "how" and "where" you tapped into the hydro system to supply your post driver modification.
i taped into the hydrolic distribution box rite next to the hydrolic filter. i came off the box with 3/8 steel pipe up to 1/2" T . i have to say had to move some hay yesterday ,when i curled the bucket back the 3 point came up on its own but still not rite. i disconected the loader but left the spool still conected and i think its still circulateing through thriugh the spool. i grabed some caps to disconect the spool but i needed plugs will get them to day. also i think im going to dump my hydrolic from the post driver into the 1" fill on top of the differential
thank for all the ideas will get back