What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
I aint done nuttin yet this morning, but Im sitting here looking out the window drinking my coffee trying to deside if I want to go push the white stuff around or just wait for it to melt. Maybe I need another cup of coffee and think about it some more

Wildfire

Equipment
Kubota L5740 HSTC3 and a Kubota ZG222Z, 2013 BX25D,Custom Toyota fork lift.
I aint done nuttin yet this morning, but Im sitting here looking out the window drinking my coffee trying to deside if I want to go push the white stuff around or just wait for it to melt. Maybe I need another cup of coffee and think about it some more
White stuff! We haven’t seen much of that up here which I’m ok with. Hope your doing well.

prof.fate

Equipment
75 L175, 14 toro timesaver, Landpride boxblade, countyline auger
Nov 9, 2017
Beaver, PA
I did the same..thought and drank long enough it melted!

now..is the dirt I started moving yesterday dry enough to keep moving???

gk527

Equipment
Kubota B2650
Apr 6, 2017
Central Kentucky
I finished mowed land that has never had a finish mower on it before. Mowed it a little high and slow watching closely for rocks. This is land where my septic lines were put in from building the house that was finished last fall. There was a lot of little rock that was dug up when the lines were put in. So I went around digging visible rocks after I mowed throwing them in the bucket.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Traderdell

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650, BX2370 (sold)
Apr 29, 2016
Clifton Springs,NY
I finished mowed land that has never had a finish mower on it before. Mowed it a little high and slow watching closely for rocks. This is land where my septic lines were put in from building the house that was finished last fall. There was a lot of little rock that was dug up when the lines were put in. So I went around digging visible rocks after I mowed throwing them in the bucket.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Wishing for a like button. Lucky to live in a part of the country where spring seems to have arrived we’re still dealing with “frozen mix” or so they forecast for the next seven days.

gk527

Equipment
Kubota B2650
Apr 6, 2017
Central Kentucky
Wishing for a like button. Lucky to live in a part of the country where spring seems to have arrived we’re still dealing with “frozen mix” or so they forecast for the next seven days.

Don’t feel too bad. It was 75 yesterday and only 45 for a high today and it’s supposed to rain/snow this weekend.

Trust me. I’m ready for warm weather too. It’s been nothing but rain and snow here this year. Out of 88 days, 61 of those it has either rained or snowed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

FrozenOrange

Equipment
L3901HST, B7100
May 8, 2017
North Pole Alaska
Was out on the tractor cleaning the snow and ice as close to the gravel as I could get (once the gravel gets exposed the sun does the rest). I looked up and the first V of geese I've seen this spring was flying over. Woo hoo. They are a very welcome sight. We still have a couple feet of snow on the ground but it's melting. Upper 30s each day and the days are getting longer. Two more months and it's 24 hour daylight his far North.

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
Was out on the tractor cleaning the snow and ice as close to the gravel as I could get (once the gravel gets exposed the sun does the rest). I looked up and the first V of geese I've seen this spring was flying over. Woo hoo. They are a very welcome sight. We still have a couple feet of snow on the ground but it's melting. Upper 30s each day and the days are getting longer. Two more months and it's 24 hour daylight his far North.
Yep, it's a welcome site is right. We have a pair of honkers out front making their claim to some prime real-estate and for the last couple days we have a pair of mallards out in the field doing their thing. Almost makes me feel young again.

FrozenOrange

Equipment
L3901HST, B7100
May 8, 2017
North Pole Alaska
I dug my wifes D110 mower out of the snow and for grins and giggles I tried it. The little bugger fired right up. We just couldn't believe it. I figured we would have to drag it to the garage with the 7100. Its the end of winter so I figured on getting the 110 cleaned up and ready.
Both the L3901 and B7100 have done great this winter.

Attachments

coss

Apr 27, 2013
Albany, NY
I drove over to my neighbor's house, hooked his Wallenstein BX42 chipper to my L3710, and reduced the large pile of storm damage limbs into a much smaller pile of wood chips.

Creature Meadow

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 L4600, Disk, Brush Hog, GB60 Garden Bedder, GSS72 Grading Scraper
Sep 19, 2016
Central North Carolina
Mounted a new tool box on Katie, the top link destroyed the old one beyond repair no amount of beating could put it back in usable condition.

Happen to have a spare already painted Kennedy tool box ready to go.

Drilled some holes and filled it with stuff from the old box but this time raised it up another 8 to 10 inches.

David Page

Equipment
1974 L260, 6" bush hog, subsoiler, spring tooth harrow, boom pole, 2 bottom plow
Jun 25, 2013
Dexter, ME
Cut up the trees I had hauled down before snow fell last fall. Wanted to fire up the tractor and haul it to the wood boiler, didn't think the deep ruts would be worth it. Three weeks ago you couldn't see the logs. But now its mud season.

Mainah

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L2501HST, BLMX3164 blower, BB1266 box blade, BX42S chipper, Titan forks
Feb 26, 2018
Standish, Maine
Cut up the trees I had hauled down before snow fell last fall. Wanted to fire up the tractor and haul it to the wood boiler, didn't think the deep ruts would be worth it. Three weeks ago you couldn't see the logs. But now its mud season.
Ayah, we’ll be in mud season for a couple more weeks at least down our way thanks to all those coastal storms. I feel for ya!

NYOrange

Equipment
Kubota L2501hst
Mar 23, 2018
Western NY
Put 2 hours on my new 2501 Saturday just playing around. Still kinda wet here yet but it is starting to get better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HD Orange

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2680TV60D/R4 Tires/LA344S Loader/QH-1O Quick Hitch Orange/BB0548 Box Scraper
Feb 28, 2018
El Cajon Ca
I received my brand new Kubota BX2680 today from the dealer, now the fun begins. I have learned a lot from this Forum.