B3300 loader control lever stuck wont dump or roll back

HJ131

Equipment
B3300 SU/ LA504 LODER/BUSH HOG/ BOX SCRAPER/F-FORKS/ BOOMPOLE
Nov 25, 2015
Charleston TN. USA
Hi all new guy here, great web site! my loader roll back and dump is stuck everything else works fine the dump stuck first now it wont roll back I was just moving some dirt when it happened, thought I would keep it short and see what info yall needed to help? 2011 B3300SUHSDP LA-504 loader, 250 hr, Thanks John

Never mind found it doing some more search's

Last edited:

rentthis

Lifetime Member
May 30, 2012
summerville,sc
The loader control valves usually have a detente mechanism in the valve it the bottom. There should be some detente balls that release the cylinder and allow for movement. If you remove the metal caps, that should expose the mechanism. Water could have gotten it the caps and seized up. If you take it apart, it should look fairly simple. It could be that cleaning and lubricating will free it up. It may require parts.

L3010HST

Equipment
L3010HST w/LA481 loader; Land Pride RB2672 Blade and RF2060 Rotary
Apr 29, 2013
PNW
Just went through this with my LA481 loader. Though it wasn't the roll-back, it was the boom detent loosing float function. Pulled cap off and it was loaded with rust. Cleaned, lubed, reassembled, works smooth as butter now.

I'd suggest searching for a WSM or at the very least, a parts diagram so you know what to expect inside your valve when you disassemble. Some detent's under that cap (like mine) have ball bearings and a spring. Easy to loose those if your not careful.

HJ131

Equipment
B3300 SU/ LA504 LODER/BUSH HOG/ BOX SCRAPER/F-FORKS/ BOOMPOLE
Nov 25, 2015
Charleston TN. USA
Thanks Guys, haven't taken it apart but will ck it out when I do, I printed out parts diagrams and have a service manual also found a thread with the same problem , looking forward to ripping into it in the next few days while its raining here, Thanks John