What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Pulled the mower off greased it cleaned it and put on the blade,, The say it might get some snow at the higher elevations Erie like 10 to 12 inches lake effect snow tonight and tomorrow,, But I dont think down here in the
Laurel Highlands we are gona get much if anything,,, BUT ya never know

Kubota_Man

Equipment
BX24, Rear blade, Front blade, Snowblower, 54" MMM, Box scraper, Landscape rake
Dec 25, 2010
Kellogg, Idaho
Like Skeets mower deck is off. BH is off. Rear blade is on. Ready for the white stuff. If needed the loader will come off and the blower will go on :D

OBKubota

Equipment
2014Gr2120,Gr2728Snowblower,Gck5GrassCatcher,agri-FabSpreader
Oct 21, 2014
Ontario
Changed the gearbox oil (what kind of thread sealant are they asking for anyway) any one know ? Scraped off a bit of surface rust and put a new coat of paint :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PA452

Equipment
B2650
Nov 8, 2015
Western PA
Finished digging a trench to lay a pipe across a trail. Did most of the work yesterday though.

While I was out there I lost the 4wd. Looked underneath, the roll pin that holds the upper u-joint had broken and the u-joint slipped off the spline. I'm lucky it stayed on the other shaft and didn't fall into the mud. Wasn't able to get a new roll pin in, just used a small bolt and nut instead. The spline should be taking the stress, not the pin, so it should be alright. The spline was bone dry and worn slightly, which is probably why the roll pin was cracked off in the first place.

Also had to add some transmission oil for the second day in a row. I don't think I'll buy used next time...:(

DocHolladay

Equipment
MX5200, FEL
Oct 19, 2015
Murfreesboro, TN
"Bush hogged" almost 6 acres of horse/goat/mule/donkey pasture today. Went hunting this morning at the property and called my brother to help me move the tractor since he has the trailer. Had to help him drag two doe out that he shot before we could get the tractor moved. Started cutting about 1pm or so. Have about 1/3rd left to do. Then after deer season, I am going to cut the field that I hunt and start getting part of it ready to put a bigger food plot in. I have a strip of it in rye, oats, winter wheat and winter peas, but I would like to be able to use my rifle and not my bow the whole time.

Here is the plot I have now. If I you look close, you can see the bottom of my ladder stand. It's on the right just past the "white" tree trunks.

Last edited:

L3010HST

Equipment
L3010HST w/LA481 loader; Land Pride RB2672 Blade and RF2060 Rotary
Apr 29, 2013
PNW

Why does this stuff happen only when the weather sucks lol :p
Well, silly, it's because you have a pretty new tractor. Swap with me, and you won't have that issue... it'll be happening all the time! :D :D :D :D

Hey, kudos to you for getting your float working, that's a nice accomplishment!
Haha...yup I know all about that happening all the time. Bought her used with ~2,3xx hrs. Owned for about 3yrs now. Finding more that she was ridden hard and put away wet before I bought. Price was right so still no regrets.

Thanks for the Kudos. Float isn't perfect, but least I got it back. Detent was full of rust!

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
My assistant volleyball coach asked if I could help her at her house......IT was her birthday and all she wanted was her bushes pulled up in the front of her house. A couple of holly bushes and a few other POS bushes.......

well 5 hours later and a lot of backhoe work they are gone - I did not know that a holly bush had a tap root that went half way to china......

anyway - it was a great 5 hours of work - and she was thrilled.
Now I am too sore to move!

Last edited:

Alexisferos

Equipment
L-1501 DT
Oct 24, 2013
Greece
Hello again, after long time im here,
The family had grown up and the time is less now, i read every day the new posts but i don't have time to answer,
so nothing new from the Kubota and is helping me again with the olive harvesting.
and here is a new photo.

Attachments

ShaunBlake

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B6100D; B219; Piranha bar; Hodge stabilizers; Filled Ag rears; R322T w/48" deck
Dec 21, 2014
Sugar Hill -- next door to Buford, GA
Hello again, after long time im here,
The family had grown up and the time is less now, i read every day the new posts but i don't have time to answer,
so nothing new from the Kubota and is helping me again with the olive harvesting.
and here is a new photo.
Wow, that's great! (Next job is teach the Kubota to pick olives? :eek: :D :D)

Alexisferos

Equipment
L-1501 DT
Oct 24, 2013
Greece
Wow, that's great! (Next job is teach the Kubota to pick olives? :eek: :D :D)
:D:D:D:D:D yes thats what i need,
the truth is that the Kubota is working all day long because i connect the harvesting machines to its battery and the small alternator is giving the needed extra power. :eek::eek:

Tooljunkie

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L1501,home built carry all, mini plow blade.
May 13, 2014
Lac Du Bonnet, Manitoba,Canada
May need to trim top mount on implement to clear bolt. Would need a side view to really get a better idea whats going on. May want to move this to the implement section.

jay2

Jun 30, 2015
kington, ohio
May need to trim top mount on implement to clear bolt. Would need a side view to really get a better idea whats going on. May want to move this to the implement section.
Probably right. Don't know how to move a post though without deleting this and reposting. I will do that.

Thanks'
jay

Mike9

Equipment
Kubota B6200
Oct 9, 2015
Ghent, NY
I bought this B6200HST-D first week of October and it was in rough shape, but healthy mechanically. Left out in the weather was not kind to it and working it without a front grill well the radiator screen is a great idea. Here's my son and grandson and the rusty side panels. I cleaned everything and shot the insides with Rustoleum hammer finish paint. Here are some before shots.

Before1.jpg Before2.jpg

Before3.jpg Before4.jpg

Last edited:

Mike9

Equipment
Kubota B6200
Oct 9, 2015
Ghent, NY
Today I finally got it back together. The new front grill was not fitting right and I had to remove the lower stoppers and saw 3/8" off the bottom so they would fit in the hooks. It's good to have power equipment :D I'm very happy with the outcome so here some afters. I adapted an L series weight bracket to the front frame and bought a set of Pat's quick hitches from a member here.

After1.jpg after2.jpg after3.jpg
after4.jpg after5.jpg

Last edited:

ShaunBlake

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B6100D; B219; Piranha bar; Hodge stabilizers; Filled Ag rears; R322T w/48" deck
Dec 21, 2014
Sugar Hill -- next door to Buford, GA
Today I finally got it back together. The new front grill was not fitting right and I had to remove the lower stoppers and saw 3/8" off the bottom so they would fit in the hooks...
That was a nice-looking machine before you started (compared to what I've seen) and now it looks great. Kudos to you!

Mike9

Equipment
Kubota B6200
Oct 9, 2015
Ghent, NY
That was a nice-looking machine before you started (compared to what I've seen) and now it looks great. Kudos to you!
Thank you - only thing left to do is change the front differential oil, grease everything again and get the new rubber mounted. Carlisle tru powers on the back and grooved R4's on the front. Next summer I'll spruce up the back half.