Price check on grand l4060

Mike537

Feb 20, 2017
Kingston new hampshire
I'm on the fence between a kubota l4060 with cab and hydro with backhoe and loader and a Ls tractor xr4145hc with same options. I'm quoted 50k for the kubota and 39k for the ls. I want the kubota but is msrp what these usually sell for? It seams strange buying something at full msrp

MadMax31

Equipment
BX23S, 60" MMM
Nov 5, 2014
New York
Alot of guys here got screaming deals compared to us in the NE. Pricing that I get is thousands over what other members here have posted. Im getting 9% under MSRP on avg for my quotes.

Today is a bad time to buy new. The implement bonuses are gone and rebates suck. Im waiting for March/April and hopefully the incentives return. Looking at my quotes from Aug, everything has gone up about a thousand.

Mike537

Feb 20, 2017
Kingston new hampshire
I don't understand why they need to play games. Just sell a machine for what it's worth and give consistant pricing. I wonder if i in April if the rebates will get better. Only $600 right now. When I build the machine on the website it says 50k I was quoted 50k but the list price on the quote is 55k maybe that's all the fees and prep price bringing up the msrp

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Price is based on the area market.
Yes it's not uncommon for new Kubota's to sell at or close to MSRP, this is where shopping different dealers pays.

A tractor is an investment IMHO, and the choice is ultimately yours, but a few things to note about LS's.

Service on them has not had the best track record. :(
Getting the simple parts is tough, getting the complex parts is near to impossible, I know of several people that have either parked, sold, or scraped their fairly new LS just because parts were not available. :mad:
Resale on a Used LS is closer to half it's new price. :eek:
Most kubota's hold there price for years later.
I can get more money for my well used Kubotas than they sold for new. ;)

Ridger

Equipment
L3940 HST
Nov 26, 2014
North LA
I've read that LS tractors are manufactured in South Korea and they also manufacture many of the New Holland tractors. If you look at them side by side, they are almost identical.

virginiavenom

Jan 30, 2015
Sherman, TX
give them a counter offer 12% off MSRP.....they will counter or hold their ground. if they hold, move on to another dealer. 8% off should be a bare minimum IMHO