Kubota B5100D parts..

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
the exhaust pipe to suck and blow when trying start. Valves?
If it's doing what I think your saying (moving air in and out of the exhaust pipe) yes it's got a valve or valves out of adjustment and /or a problem with the valve train.

JoBo

Equipment
B5100, D905 powered generator
Mar 15, 2014
Columbus, Ohio
As "ford-9in" mentioned it could be the adjustments for the compression release.

Definitely check the pump timing too, not the gears but the mark on the flywheel and fuel starting to be pumped that's adjusted with the shims under the pump:D

Esa

Jan 22, 2014
FINLAND
Hello again! I ordered the 3-point hitch set but how do I get it put in? Could someone take a photo of your Kubota 3-point hitch in place ??

What part i need?

I prepare the parts of myself ..

(and again bad english, google translator..)

-Esa

Attachments

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Esa,
Your not going to like this answer but you need a major part, it's the hitch assembly, it also has the rod for the lower arms on it.
If your not able to find it you could make that part as it is just steel and not cast.

Attachments

Esa

Jan 22, 2014
FINLAND
Hello again! My 3-point hitch work now, but it going to slow down. Is the valve 's wrong ? Can someone post a picture of the rear inside? Google translator.. I hope you understood :)

-Esa

ShaunBlake

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B6100D; B219; Piranha bar; Hodge stabilizers; Filled Ag rears; R322T w/48" deck
Dec 21, 2014
Sugar Hill -- next door to Buford, GA
The 3-point hitch (we call it "3PH") does go down pretty slowly. The pump pushes it up, and the fluid is released to let it go down.

So the 3PH will go up pretty fast, according to engine speed, and will "drift" down. If you put a load on it (example: stand on it) it will go faster. Also, there is a valve that regulates the release, but I do not have knowledge of that. It would be documented in your owner's manual -- I hope you have been successful finding documentation.

Esa

Jan 22, 2014
FINLAND
I meant that goes down slowly by itself .. Something let off the pressure. I found in the images, that were sent to me curlycarroll a e-mail :D. Sorry :).