L2350DT Backhoe Help

CJCastiglione

Equipment
L2350DT
May 20, 2019
Greenville, pa
HI, I've been perusing the forum looking for someone that has a backhoe mounted to a L2350DT and haven't had much luck....
I've heard that mounting to a subframe is less stressful on the machine. With this in mind, what part numbers for a subframe and backhoe attachment should I consider?

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
They didn't offer a factory BH fitted to that tractor, that would be one reason why your having a hard time finding it.
They also didn't make a specific subframe for that tractor, they only made it for the larger tractors of that series.

Even with that information , finding that BH and that subframe would be like finding a unicorn, blindfolded, in the dark, while wearing a set of headphones cranked playing the unicorn song, not an easy task. :p

And then most of those subframes required you to have a factory loader to mount the front of the subframe to it.

You could find a newer BH, and then make or modify a newer BH's subframe to fit your tractor, no small task.

Look at aftermarket solutions like a Woods BH, but I don't think they are going to offer a bolt on kit for your tractor, it's just to rare of a model. :(

Buy a mini excavator and call it a day. :D

Last edited:

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
They didn't offer a factory BH fitted to that tractor, that would be one reason why your having a hard time finding it.
They also didn't make a specific subframe for that tractor, they only made it for the larger tractors of that series.

Even with that information , finding that BH and that subframe would be like finding a unicorn, blindfolded, in the dark, while wearing a set of headphones cranked playing the unicorn song, not an easy task. :p

And then most of those subframes required you to have a factory loader to mount the front of the subframe to it.

You could find a newer BH, and then make or modify a newer BH's subframe to fit your tractor, no small task.

Look at aftermarket solutions like a Woods BH, but I don't think they are going to offer a bolt on kit for your tractor, it's just to rare of a model. :(

Buy a mini excavator and call it a day. :D
Now that IS painting a word picture! I had to click on the link to listen to the song.:D Thanks.

Last edited: