Kubota B20/BT650 Solenoid Valve

kubotastone

Equipment
Tractor
Apr 23, 2019
Pottsville, Pa, USA
Searching for Kubota Part No. 78621-63820 (Yellow). The part is for the BT650 backhoe, it has been discontinued by Kubota so i'm hoping to find one on a shelf somewhere, used or perhaps a person who can rebuild such a thing.

Attachments

kubotastone

Equipment
Tractor
Apr 23, 2019
Pottsville, Pa, USA
Thanks for the reply, yes I saw that too and checked with Messicks. Even though they show the part on the website, no dice.. Guess their internet guy is not keeping-up.

I don't know if the green and yellow are interchangeable, they appear very similar on the outside, maybe just need to swap the plug. That would be great and I think I saw a few green ones out there.. for $2k +/-.. Might be a risky experiment..

I'm thinking that getting mine rebuilt might be the most cost effective approach. I found a company called Hydraulic Component Services that seem like they might have the skills..

Thanks

shootem604

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L245DT with Kubota (Arps Model 22) FEL and Kubota B/L4520B (Woods 650) BH
Apr 23, 2018
British Columbia
Do you know if this backhoe was built by Kubota or for Kubota? If it was built by another company for Kubota, the manufacturer may be able to get you parts (ie: my unit is a built for Kubota by Woods backhoe, so for some of the parts that Kubota can no longer get for me, I can get them from Woods). I know for the newer stuff Kubota is building them in house, so this may not be an option, but worth a bit of quick research?