Wanted: Snow Plow Frame Mount B7100/B6100

Sideofabarn

Equipment
B7100
Jul 29, 2015
parkton, MD
I've already found the blade, push bar, and all the hydraulics. Just need the under body snow plow frame mount for my B7100. B6100s will also fit (per my research).

My hope is that someone has the mount attached to their tractor and maybe don't have or use the plow anymore. I'm attaching a picture of the mount in case someone is not sure if they have one. It's the orange bar under the tractor between the front and rear wheels.

I'd like to pay around $250 for the mount. I will of course pay shipping and throw in a little more for your time to get the mount off the tractor and packed up. I'd like to request all hardware that is used to attach the mount (bolts, nuts, washers, pins, etc).

I'm located in Parkton Maryland (21120).

Thank You.

Attachments

flynavy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B7100 HST-D w/FEL,654 Whel Hrs w/blade, 2654 Hsqv mowr, 28h Cfstm snowblower&cab
May 1, 2014
Laurel Springs, NJ
I just finished an install of a 2650 snowblower (front mtg) on my B7100 HST, using this diagram I got from Messicks in PA. I was told that I also needed the undercarriage frame to mount the blower.....DID NOT USE or HAVE that undercarriage. Made the hanger parts out of 3/4 x 3/4 tube. Purchased a plate 3/8" 10 x 12, then welded the mid-shaft assbly to the plate and the plate to the 3/4 x 3/4 tube. The tube attached to the frame in rear and the mtg plate (purchased from Messicks) in front with pins.
If you contact Messicks ask for (B2652.pdf 649Kb) Sorry I tried to copy/paste but wasn't sucessful.
This is the main part you need for the Hydraulic lift of blower Kubota 70050-94511
Kubota: WLDMNT, FRONT MN
Part Number 70050-94511
Vendor Kubota
Messick's Price $213.21
Stock Quantity 0
Weight 22.00 lbs
Days to Order 5-7 business days

Very easy to assemble and install minimum welding for center hanger mtg of mid-shaft pto

Hope this helps.

b6100bob

Equipment
b6100d hst
Mar 16, 2016
hudson,wi
I have a B6100hst 4wd , with snow plow and hydroturn plow and all of the brackets and hydraulics. it is a complete unit with kubota tag P/N B205 on the plow carriage. I need the hydraulic control valve, it was damaged when i acquired it, if I do not find that assembly, I may part with this one, I do know fellow here in wisconsin that travels to maryland for work. Bob in Hudson, Wisconsin