FS Kubota T1600 Diesel mower

Brando

Equipment
t1600 mower
May 9, 2011
Anadarko, Oklahoma
I have a Kubota T1600 Hydrostatic diesel mower I am wanting to sell. Can anyone give me a reasonable idea of what I should ask for it?

It has an RC44LT deck in great condition, little to no rust. The mower has maybe 200hrs on it. It has been maintained well and nothing is wrong with it mechanically. The seat doesn't have any tears, but the strip holding the seat covering to the metal came off. looks similar to this one
http://static.fastline.com/assets/item/032/090/3919521_1.jpg

The mower is located in Anadarko Oklahoma
Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Burtonbr

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 B2620, LA364 FEL,rear remotes,grapple pallet forks, many other toys.
Nov 11, 2012
NC
More than I could ever afford to pay but man I'd love to have a diesel mower like that.
I drool over them when I see them for sale, I see similar ones are one here in the $3000-3500 range.

Brando

Equipment
t1600 mower
May 9, 2011
Anadarko, Oklahoma
More than I could ever afford to pay but man I'd love to have a diesel mower like that.
I drool over them when I see them for sale, I see similar ones are one here in the $3000-3500 range.
It's been an excellent mower no doubt. Always garage/barn kept. Had to put a fuel pump in it last year, but that's the only trouble it's ever given me. I've been mowing with it since I was 13, I'm 30 now lol. I only want to sell it because I think I need a ZTR mower. I was at the shop today to have my blades sharpened and found one I can't live without!