L245DT right front final drive case needed. HELP

Perky

Equipment
L245DT
Jun 17, 2016
hatboro
Needed: The right front final grear drive housing. My 90 year old friend got stuck on the bank of a muddy pond. And when he attemted to yank Kathy "thats the name of his Kubota" out of the muck He did more yanking on Kathy than needed. He tore her RF gear housing right off of her. The tractor I meen. And It being a cast iron unit, both her inner and outter housing cracked. Kubota wants more than what his wallet has to offer. And to make matters even more screwed up, There are two different housings based on the production number. One is now discontiued. But I'm told that complet axles are intercangeable." If it has to come to this." This is His last joy, He loves Kathy. Oh Please help, !!! anybody !!! Oh please :Note He's not looking for charrity. He will pay a fair price for a good part. And again thanks in advance to every one on the Orange tractor talks website. Fellow Orange owners must stick together, but not in the mud!

Perky

Equipment
L245DT
Jun 17, 2016
hatboro
Lance: i hope you still have that right front final drive for the L245DT my friend out of the medical rehap. And wants his tractor fixed asap. Im located about 30 miles north of Phila. Pa. The parts that are needed are the RF inner and outer case at a minumum. It would be great if you have the complet right side gears and all. As i know the pinion shaft that drives the ring gear is snaped off at the top. I know thats suposed to be in the parts catalog. Heck if you have the complet front axle and are willing to ship and its not a million bucks. Im game. You can call my work and leave a message as im in and out all day. The number is (21five)67four-056nine Perkys tire sevice. Oh and my name is Dan. Thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator: