SE MN Kubota BX2200 with CMP Dethatcher

L4740

Nov 23, 2009
3rd Rock From The Sun
SOLD - Kubota BX2200 with CMP Dethatcher

Tractors like this don't come along often. A Kubota BX2200 with only 225 hrs on it. I bought it from the original owner so the wife could help me mow. But that didn't turn out too well! To the best of my knowledge, everything works as new. Just don't use it enough to keep it around here. There are some scratches from mowing, especially on the ROPS. It has a 22hp, 3 cly diesel engine with the 60" mower deck. Comes with top link, pto cover, kubota steering knob, and owners manuals.
The pictures kind of tell the story.

Shown with a CMP front mounted dethatcher that now retails for almost $600. You can google them. They are made right here in MN. Very high quality. It should fit any BX with a metal floor pan and possibly other CUT's.

If someone would like to just buy the dethatcher the price is $350. But, I will not sell the tractor first without the dethatcher. If the dethatcher sells first, I will relist the tractor by itself.

I can probably answer any questions you may have regarding this tractor.

The price is $7500.

Thanks

Attachments

Last edited:

RonBoyBX25D

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650, LP Grapple, Bro-Tek spacers, QH, Box Blade, Landscape Rake, RB, and 1560G
Aug 1, 2015
Minneapolis, MN
How does the dethatcher work? Can you set to not dig too deep? Might be interested for my BX25.

L4740

Nov 23, 2009
3rd Rock From The Sun
How does the dethatcher work? Can you set to not dig too deep? Might be interested for my BX25.
The gauge wheels prevent it from digging in too deep. When the dethatcher is in the down position, the tines all touch the ground and so do the gauge wheels. They are fully adjustable via two lock collars.

A few other items of interest regarding the dethatcher. When in the down position, the chain is loose. So the weight of the dethatcher is on tines and gauge wheels. To prevent the chain from swinging back and forth I added a spring to it to take up the slack.
The lifting handle was originally designed to stay on the tractor even when the dethatcher was removed. I did not like that flopping around all the time, so I altered the original mounting bolt with washer and a hair pin so it can easily be removed an stored with the dethatcher.
The entire dethatcher (minus the mounting plate) can now be taken off by removing three pins.
The mounting plate bolts to where your grill crash guard bolts on. Since you have to remove the crash guard to remove the hood, a lot of people never put them on anyway. I also altered the plate by drilling 4 more holes off center. This way I can remove my mower deck without having to remove the plate. If you don't have a belly mower on your 24, then you can use the original holes.
Thanks

Attachments

Last edited: