Kubota B9200 HST for sale

88tlc

Equipment
kubota b9200
Jul 13, 2016
park city UT
Kubota b9200 for sale. 4 wheel drive, with turf tires. hydrostatic transmission and power steering makes driving very easy.

v1200 1.2 liter diesel engine. has been rebuilt, good compression, and runs great. 22 hp.

Belly mower 60 inch in the summer can handle plenty of lawn. the vertical exhaust and the roll bar are removed so not to get hung up in trees and limbs in lawns. I recently gave it a paint job, rebuilt a roller, and added a couple new pulleys. mows great, lawn quality, not bush hog quality.

3point hitch has hitch and 2" ball for moving trailers and implements around, or a blade for moving snow or dirt.

Snowblower in the winter - I have added a 54" snowblower to the front. 2 stage Olathe blower is heavy duty. raise and lower, and move chute left and right. with chains added, and blade on back, this is a snow moving machine. I have only used here in park city, and snow can be pretty dry and powdery. but i have also blown through set up snow.

This tractor does have pulley off crank in the front, with Electric clutch that drives the belly mower, and Snowblower. no PTO off rear.

$5000 for all of it. lets chat more about the details. I can deliver within 300 miles.

Last edited: