Please stay springtime

bearskinner

Equipment
BX25D, snowblower, PHD, Grapple, Snow blade, land Plane
Sep 1, 2014
N. Idaho
IMG_6262.jpg

Taking off the winter implements getting ready for spring!

bearskinner

Equipment
Sep 1, 2014
N. Idaho
IMG_6271.jpg

This will probably make a few of you laugh, but yes, I clean and paint all my equipment when I put them away.

bearskinner

Equipment
Sep 1, 2014
N. Idaho
If we get very much more snow melt we'll have to put the tractor away and get the boat out.
I went to Coeur D'Alene yesterday day. There's water everywhere.

Especially around Sagle, where the water is flowing like a river across the farm fields. There's standing water along lots of roads too. Still better than 4" of ice everywhere, and snow banks too high to see over!

jmf78

Equipment
BX23S W/ Factory Deluxe Cab, 60" MMM, 60" BX-2612 Snow Blade & BX-2816 Blower
Nov 5, 2015
Edinboro, PA, USA
If we get very much more snow melt we'll have to put the tractor away and get the boat out.
I went to Coeur D'Alene yesterday day. There's water everywhere.
I hope to one day get out there to play a round at Coeur D'Alene resort. That floating green is intriguing.

I sure do hope spring is here to stay.

SLIMSHADIE

Equipment
Kubota BX25D
Apr 10, 2013
Eureka,IL
I aslo clean my equipment, grease/oil and paint touch if needed. When I do pull them out, they are ready to go!

jmf78

Equipment
BX23S W/ Factory Deluxe Cab, 60" MMM, 60" BX-2612 Snow Blade & BX-2816 Blower
Nov 5, 2015
Edinboro, PA, USA
I just may! [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

bearskinner

Equipment
Sep 1, 2014
N. Idaho
When you get done playing golf in CDA, head north to Sandpoint and Pend Oreille lake. ;)
We'll have to get all the OTT folks from N Idaho, E. Washington, W. Montana, Canada, or as far as you want to drive in from and have a BBQ, and a few beverages around the fire pit. We have had 22 at the fire pit, with room for a few more. I'll be happy to host one here, ( kinda near Silverwood) we have room for motorhomes or trailers too. Any reason to be outdoors, with no snow and ice on the ground enjoying good company. Well have to make it around June.