Rear remotes L3200

dewbie

Jun 21, 2015
US
I need a couple or three rear remotes for my '12 L3200. I looked online for a kit and all I found was the 3rd function kit. Is there anywhere I can buy a remote kit besides a Kubota dealer? Thanks.

Gundoctor

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kubota M7040 4x4/ BX2230 4x4/ JD MX 8/ Ford 101 Moldboard 3 bottom Plows -
I put Kubota on all three of my tractors. It makes it worth more when you sell/trade them and they fit perfect - they are made to go on your tractor. I am selling my Grand L3540 with three ports on it today on Craigs list. I will get money back + for it. It has 44 hours on it.

Attachments

Oct 8, 2014
oregon
I put Kubota on all three of my tractors. It makes it worth more when you sell/trade them and they fit perfect - they are made to go on your tractor. I am selling my Grand L3540 with three ports on it today on Craigs list. I will get money back + for it. It has 44 hours on it.

X2 or is that X4? I just added factory rears to an L4740. The kit comes with everything including perfectly bent hard lines. The directions are a little off, up is actually the rear of the tractor and the seat support really does need to come off. Multiple threads on TBN with pix.

Bulldog

Equipment
M 9000 DTC, L 3000 DT
Mar 30, 2010
Rocky Face, Georgia
I added a set of remotes to my L3000. It's not that hard if you have a loader on the tractor. A valve, lines, fittings and some couplers and you're in business.

Northern tool has a valve with 4 controls so using one like that would be very easy to have up to 4 sets of remotes. It's just a matter of running lines to the rear and mounting couplers.

Attachments

dewbie

Jun 21, 2015
US
Dealer wants a grand for one remote. I think I'm just going to buy a new tractor! I've out grown my tractor. Thanks for the input