Newport, WA
strange...I did not post #1821 in "What did you do to or on your Kubota today?"

coachgeo

Equipment
L225 w/woods Few Mowers & Back Blade, D722 in Motorcycle (Triumph Tiger), LMTV
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
strange...I did not post #1821 in "What did you do to or on your Kubota today?"
OK deleted it for you. If you have not done so yet... change your password. I'll as Admin. too look into it further.

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
If I remember right, the post was from a cell phone or tablet. I remember there was a signature at the bottom saying sent from tap talk. Do you have a tablet or phone you sometimes share with the kids or grandkids? My wifes had our grandson post stuff to her face book account while he was playing games. Maybe a butt post perhaps :D :rolleyes: I've almost done that with my phone before walking to the truck with a bunch of stuff in my hands :rolleyes:

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
If I remember right, the post was from a cell phone or tablet. I remember there was a signature at the bottom saying sent from tap talk. Do you have a tablet or phone you sometimes share with the kids or grandkids? My wifes had our grandson post stuff to her face book account while he was playing games. Maybe a butt post perhaps :D :rolleyes: I've almost done that with my phone before walking to the truck with a bunch of stuff in my hands :rolleyes:
That's what I was thinking too Daren, these smart phones are soooooo damn smart - the send messages by themself:D;) .....as we place them in our pockets!!!! I have sent texts to my wife and kids that looks like a 1st grader that didnt know the alphabet!!! Those touch screens are rather.......touchy!:p

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
That's what I was thinking too Daren, these smart phones are soooooo damn smart - the send messages by themself:D;) .....as we place them in our pockets!!!! I have sent texts to my wife and kids that looks like a 1st grader that didnt know the alphabet!!! Those touch screens are rather.......touchy!:p
My flip phone for work is even worse. Gotta make sure and lock it before sticking it in my pocket. It's got an auto response feature using a couple buttons on the front of it. Had the neighbor meet the phone company for our internet. Neighbors almost deaf so he texts instead of talks. Was at work doing something when he texted through an update. Damn Phone sent him an auto text saying "I love u, will see you soon" :eek::eek: Needless to say, that was an awkward conversation later :rolleyes:

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
And people wonder why I don't have a cell phone:cool:

ShaunRH

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
May 14, 2014
Atascadero, CA
Hey, cars can send texts and email these days, why not post on a board? Soon, none of us will be posting here and our Kubota's will be having all the conversations...

"My dimwit two-footer is ignoring me again. He's completely missing my messages to do the service indicated. Sometimes I want to just stop in the middle of the field and make him walk home."

"Yeah, I hear ya. Mine needs to lay off the apple pie, he's making my seat ache and my safety switch bend!"