Wheel Spacers

gregger

Lifetime Member
May 30, 2014
Saint John, NB Canada
Hi,
I have a 2012 BX24D, and looking for best source/price on a set of front & rear wheel spacers, thinking 2" for Rear and 1.5" for front. I do run a 54" MMM all summer, so it has to work with this too.
Suggestions?
Thanks,
-Greg

bearskinner

Equipment
BX25D, snowblower, PHD, Grapple, Snow blade, land Plane
Sep 1, 2014
N. Idaho
I picked up a pair of 2" rear spacers from bro-tek, and they make the tractor amazingly more stable. I did it mainly to have more clearance for snow chains, but it was noticeable. I have read where it is not recommended to put spacers on the fronts as it puts a lot of strain on the steering components. I wont run front chains either

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
Hi,
I have a 2012 BX24D, and looking for best source/price on a set of front & rear wheel spacers, thinking 2" for Rear and 1.5" for front. I do run a 54" MMM all summer, so it has to work with this too.
Suggestions?
Thanks,
-Greg
Greg,

bad news.....your 54 incher aint gonna work .......the 2" spacers will ONLY work with the 60" mmm............

http://www.bro-tek.com/bx-wheel_spacer_instruction.pdf

these are fantastic spacers, I have them on my BX25D and they make one hellva difference ..........even IF you can place 1" spacers on the rear....it will make a huge difference!