85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
Can anyone help me with this? Thanks
What specifically do you need help with ??

Please be specific in explaining your problem, is it a 14 or 17 series ......

we need lots of help here to.................HELP YOU;)

samsneedsee

Equipment
xb1
Oct 7, 2014
fredericksburg
Not sure where to get that info for you off the tractor. I believe that is what I have per YouTube videos. Not sure on anything else. Do you know what this crosses to American kubota?

samsneedsee

Equipment
xb1
Oct 7, 2014
fredericksburg
Would like to know everything I can about it and to find out what the American counterpart is. I have found a serial number stamped on the frame. I can get it for you tonight if it can help you help me.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
There is no American counter part.
It might share some of the same parts as one but that's going to be a hard thing to nail down.
The engine might be the same as a a model Bxxxx, while the transmission will not match anything we have, and the rear lift might match a BXxxxx

The bulltra series is very hard to get information on unless you speak Polish and Russian, which seams to be the markets they were made for.

US and Canadian Kubota dealers will not sell you parts for it, unless you don't tell them what it is and you supply the part #'s.
And all of the online parts dealers I know of will not have specs either.
The best thing you could hope to find is a copy of the parts manual and the WSM for it, but there again probably in Russian, Polish, or other language.