WANTED!!!!! Willys Wagon

bcbull378

Equipment
GL3830,fel,brush hog,pallet forks,disc,gannon,auger,springtooth,plow,drag,ripper
Sep 6, 2011
Ventura Ca
I'm looking for a Willys wagon 1955 through 1964 if anyone knows of one that hasn't been butchered let me know thanks ....Dan

hodge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
John Deere 790 John Deere 310 backhoe Bobcat 743
Nov 19, 2010
Love, VA
Willys Jeeps- love them! I had a 1951 CJ3A, that had less than 20,000 miles. Wish I had never sold it.
I have a close friend that lives close- he's got a 6 cylinder, 4 wheel drive, good condition, very road worthy Willys Wagon. I don't know what year, or if he's looking to sell. He has mentioned in the past that he might. I will see him Wednesday, and ask.
Unless, of course, you don't want one this far away.

bcbull378

Equipment
GL3830,fel,brush hog,pallet forks,disc,gannon,auger,springtooth,plow,drag,ripper
Sep 6, 2011
Ventura Ca
Willys Jeeps- love them! I had a 1951 CJ3A, that had less than 20,000 miles. Wish I had never sold it.
I have a close friend that lives close- he's got a 6 cylinder, 4 wheel drive, good condition, very road worthy Willys Wagon. I don't know what year, or if he's looking to sell. He has mentioned in the past that he might. I will see him Wednesday, and ask.
Unless, of course, you don't want one this far away.
For the right wagon at the right price that's not to far, I've got a 53 CJ3B just need a wagon to haul all the grandkids around in , thanks Hodge

hodge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Nov 19, 2010
Love, VA
For the right wagon at the right price that's not to far, I've got a 53 CJ3B just need a wagon to haul all the grandkids around in , thanks Hodge
I spoke to him tonight; he isn't opposed to selling it. He drives it to church regularily (about 3 miles), but he isn't that attached. He's going to consider things and propose a price. Once he does, I will pass it along, and I can get photos if you want.

bcbull378

Equipment
Sep 6, 2011
Ventura Ca
I spoke to him tonight; he isn't opposed to selling it. He drives it to church regularily (about 3 miles), but he isn't that attached. He's going to consider things and propose a price. Once he does, I will pass it along, and I can get photos if you want.
That sounds great all the pics you can get and any info he may have about the wagon, I'm driving up to northen wyoming to give one a good look of course going varmint hunting and fishing while we are there

hodge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Nov 19, 2010
Love, VA
That sounds great all the pics you can get and any info he may have about the wagon, I'm driving up to northen wyoming to give one a good look of course going varmint hunting and fishing while we are there
Sure- got to make the trip worth it!

hikerduane

Equipment
B6100, FEL
Nov 17, 2014
Meadow Valley, CA
On a motorcycle trip last Summer, a friend and I were down in the wine country of Kalifornia and went thru a small place where a very well known expert had some wagons in the businesses yard. I'd have to consult a map to see if I can recall the place. Don't know if any were for sale or on a waiting list to be repaired.
Duane

PS: Willys America in Cazadero, CA

Last edited:

bcbull378

Equipment
Sep 6, 2011
Ventura Ca
On a motorcycle trip last Summer, a friend and I were down in the wine country of Kalifornia and went thru a small place where a very well known expert had some wagons in the businesses yard. I'd have to consult a map to see if I can recall the place. Don't know if any were for sale or on a waiting list to be repaired.
Duane

PS: Willys America in Cazadero, CA
Just bought a wagon , Willys America has a Willys weekend every year I've been told one of the largest gatherings on the west coast. Thanks Dan

hodge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Nov 19, 2010
Love, VA
Just bought a wagon , Willys America has a Willys weekend every year I've been told one of the largest gatherings on the west coast. Thanks Dan
You found one? I owe you a HUGE apology- I forgot to follow up with my neighbor (relative- he lives 3 miles from us) Steve about his Willys.

bcbull378

Equipment
Sep 6, 2011
Ventura Ca
image.jpg
You found one? I owe you a HUGE apology- I forgot to follow up with my neighbor (relative- he lives 3 miles from us) Steve about his Willys.
Hodge don't worry about it yes I found one 8 hours north of me while the wife and I were on a anniversary trip, it worked out for the best this wagon is turn key not a thing has to be done to it except load the granddaughters up and have fun.

Last edited:

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
That looks like one sweet machine! Very nice!

hodge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Nov 19, 2010
Love, VA
Another view 1963 4x4 Willys wagon
That's awesome. It is cleaner than my neighbor's.
I had a 51 CJ3A, which I wish that I had never sold. It was a diamond in the rough- 17,000 original miles, solid drivetrain and engine, needing a body and cleaned up.

bcbull378

Equipment
Sep 6, 2011
Ventura Ca
That's awesome. It is cleaner than my neighbor's.
I had a 51 CJ3A, which I wish that I had never sold. It was a diamond in the rough- 17,000 original miles, solid drivetrain and engine, needing a body and cleaned up.
This is my coyote hunting rig its a 1953 CJ3B I'll never sale it

Attachments