Kubota B1502

illy

Apr 24, 2014
Europe
Hello,
this is my very first time dealing with Kubota tractors.

I'm an service technician and I have been approached by a customer who gave me this information.

B1-15 BULLTRA
B1502DT-72699

What's the correct model?
How come I can't find parts catalog on on-line Kubota for this tractor?

Regards!

Stubbyie

Jul 1, 2010
Midcontinent
The simplest answer might be that you have incorrect data from your customer. Can you yourself see the machine or get a photo of the data plate? Might be instructive, especially if there are Japanese characters present = possible gray market machine.

Call Kubota TechRep service line and see if the data you have means anything to them. Sometimes they'll talk with you, other times they send you to the nearest dealer.

If you plug the numbers into the Kubota online parts catalog search feature (perhaps different numbers or IDs in different boxes trying to find some combination that works---and watching what goes by in the drop-down selection boxes) and still can't get a response, I'd start thinking it's a gray market model.

Look to the sidebar on this website for a discussion of gray-market (not intended for North American or US import and not supported) Kubotas.

A friendly Kubota dealer can probably help you chase down SOME interchangeable parts, but it might be a crap-shoot to find what you need and some--perhaps most--dealers won't touch the things.

There are some online sources for known gray-market models--you just have to search in detail.

Please post back your experiences so we may all learn.

illy

Apr 24, 2014
Europe
The simplest answer might be that you have incorrect data from your customer. Can you yourself see the machine or get a photo of the data plate? Might be instructive, especially if there are Japanese characters present = possible gray market machine.

Call Kubota TechRep service line and see if the data you have means anything to them. Sometimes they'll talk with you, other times they send you to the nearest dealer.

If you plug the numbers into the Kubota online parts catalog search feature (perhaps different numbers or IDs in different boxes trying to find some combination that works---and watching what goes by in the drop-down selection boxes) and still can't get a response, I'd start thinking it's a gray market model.

Look to the sidebar on this website for a discussion of gray-market (not intended for North American or US import and not supported) Kubotas.

A friendly Kubota dealer can probably help you chase down SOME interchangeable parts, but it might be a crap-shoot to find what you need and some--perhaps most--dealers won't touch the things.

There are some online sources for known gray-market models--you just have to search in detail.

Please post back your experiences so we may all learn.
Well,
I'm in Europe and so is the machine so I guess the on-line catalog "thinks" that it's a grey market machine.

Regards!

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Hello,
this is my very first time dealing with Kubota tractors.

I'm an service technician and I have been approached by a customer who gave me this information.

B1-15 BULLTRA
B1502DT-72699

What's the correct model?
How come I can't find parts catalog on on-line Kubota for this tractor?

Regards!
If I under stand your question right the model is a B1-15, as you are in Europe it's not considered a gray or grey there.

It has some very distinctly different setups than any North American Kubota tractor and as far as a North American equivalent, I don't believe there is one.

illy

Apr 24, 2014
Europe
If I under stand your question right the model is a B1-15, as you are in Europe it's not considered a gray or grey there.

It has some very distinctly different setups than any North American Kubota tractor and as far as a North American equivalent, I don't believe there is one.
OK, Thanks.
I'll just have to find a parts catalog somewhere here.

Regards!

Good forum.