Kubota L175 and front end loader

brianb

Equipment
Kubota L175
Jul 27, 2015
Staunton, IL
For sale:

Kubota L175 tractor and loader, this has been in my family since being purchased brand new.

Original paint and decals. Includes original service manual, parts manual, and owner's manual.

This tractor is very well built. All of the sheet metal is made of steel on this tractor.

Maintained well over the years, very light duty use. Coolant hoses, oil pressure switch, fuel lines, all fluids and filters, and several other parts were replaced within the last year.

Has the Kubota original Z750 diesel engine, 1325 engine hours, tachometer and hour meter work properly. 8 forward gears, 2 reverse gears. Two speed PTO. Hydraulics work very well. Has 3 point attachment. The loader works very well.

Kubota L175 tractor and Westendorf TA55 loader - $5900
Woods RM59 finish mower - $600
Forklift attachment for bucket -$200

Will sell as a package or sell items individually.

I can provide hauling anywhere within the lower 48 states very reasonably. Items can also be picked up at my shop at zip code 62009. Located 30 mins north of St. Louis, MO.

Call me at six18-six70-5427

My name is Brian.

Attachments

Jcrump48

May 6, 2018
Ekron
Hi Brian, hope all is well, I was wondering if you would consider taking $6000 cash for the tractor with loader and finishing mower? Thanks! Jeff

coachgeo

Equipment
L225 w/woods Few Mowers & Back Blade, D722 in Motorcycle (Triumph Tiger), LMTV
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
Hi Brian, hope all is well, I was wondering if you would consider taking $6000 cash for the tractor with loader and finishing mower? Thanks! Jeff
It helps to look at the dates.... that for sell post is 2yrs old