Zennoh to kubota

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
Zennoh is the name of the Japanese agriculture cooperative. They just ordered tractors with there name on it. If you check out the grey market articles on this site, they are very informative, and explain it in really good detail. It will also explain why the kubota dealers will treat you like garbage as well. You'll have to figure out what the north american equivalent to your tractor is to get parts. And keep in mind your tractor isn't exactly the same as the north american equivalent. Like on mine, the engine parts are the same, but transmission is a little different at the gears.

Daren Todd

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Massey Ferguson 1825E, Kubota Z121S, Box blade, Rotary Cutter
May 18, 2014
Vilonia, Arkansas
The serial number for the tractor should be somewhere around the clutch pedal or under the floor board on that side. Depends on the tractor though. Should have a bunch of japanese first then a letter and number. In my case, mine says l1501, under that is a serial number for the package, horsepower, and the engine model. Not sure which order is which. You'll need to find the engine model, which mine says z750a. You can search tractordata.com and find which north american model has that engine, and use that model tractor for ordering your engine parts.

If you can find the model number tag for your tractor, we should be able to tell you which north american equivalent you can order engine parts for your tractor from.