I am so angry right now

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
As some of you know my wife is slowly dying from cancer. And the only joy in her life during her chemo days and when the pain starts was furface her cat.
Well this morning I let furface out like every other morning, after rubbing all over my leg and getting a treat.
Later my wife got up and looking for cat came back in crying. Some low life, and I cant even start to say what I think of them ran over her.
Had she found the cat out on the road, well OK shit happens and who ever hit her couldn't avoid it,this I understand.
But furface wasnt on the road nor even close to the edge of the road.
A full 50 feet into the lower field, there she was, and tire tracks in the grass, from off the road a loop and then back on to the road. So somebody must have thought it would be fun to run a cat down off road.
She held the cat for almost and hour crying,, and I dug the hole and she buried it.
Sorry but I just had to vent
Thanks for listening
skeets
Modify message

coachgeo

Equipment
L225 w/woods Few Mowers & Back Blade, D722 in Motorcycle (Triumph Tiger), LMTV
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
Senseless as you describe. :mad:

Being a glass half full/look for the good in people kinda guy.... hope it was more like a fellow pulled off the road after almost dozing off, or to watch a deer in a field orrr? ... stopped... cat investigated...... driver unknowing of curious cat drove out back on the road. There is a couple possible other scenarios can think off that are not of evil intent. Tire tracks would have to be rather damaging to the terra firma for it to have been a "chase an animal down" kinda thing. Hope that the potential that it was possibly not something of evil intent brings a little peace to your hearts.

Time to go get a rescue critter from a shelter?

Last edited:

TripleR

Equipment
BX2200, BX2660, L5740 HSTC, M8540HDC and some other tractors and equipment
Sep 16, 2011
SE Missouri
So sorry to hear that, we have an a -- ho-- who continues to run through our field, neighbor's lawn, barn lots etc tearing the ground up with no regard to anything. We've put perimeter collars on our dogs to keep them close to home.

When my brother was dying of cancer, he would spend hours playing with our cats, couldn't do much else, so sorry for your situation.

mdhughes

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3901DT
Dec 10, 2014
Ste Geneveive county, MO
Sorry to hear about this, I know we all get too attached to our animals, but this is just upsetting. Like coachgeo, I hope that this was just a strange accident and the person didn't mean to run over the cat.

MaleHoe

Equipment
Kubota B2620 TLB, JD X495
Jun 23, 2016
Latrobe PA
That made me so mad and sad at the same time I find myself trying to type with a tear in my eyes.

Damn! :mad:

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
Skeets,

I am truly sorry my friend.

Thoughts are with you and your resilient wife.:)

sheepfarmer

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, B2650, Gator, Ingersoll mower
Nov 14, 2014
MidMichigan
I am so sorry skeets, there is no bright spot in this that I can see, only sad that so much pain has come to your house. I know your wife doesn't know me, but a hug from me. I know how I would feel if it were one of my furbabies.

DThrash

Lifetime Member

Equipment
7030SU MX 4700
Sep 29, 2015
Eutaw AL
Sorry to hear about your wife. In my line of work I see a lot of sorry S** out there just killing to be killing, I try to stick them with everything I can. Makes you wonder WHAT raised them.

DThrash

Lifetime Member

Equipment
7030SU MX 4700
Sep 29, 2015
Eutaw AL
All of us that use this site can say we are sorry all day long. I just know those bills can get up there. Would small donations help?

NEPA Guy

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B2650HSDC, Spacers, FEL, BH, Snowblower, Snowplow, PBar, Forks
Nov 28, 2015
Pennsyltucky
As if life isn't hard enough as it is. I feel your pain. :(

skeets

Equipment
BX 2360 /B2601
Oct 2, 2009
SW Pa
Thanks for the offer DThrash, but I have that covered. The sun came up this morning so I guess it will be one more day to carry on. And this too shall pass, I just needed to vent
Thank you all so much
Peace
Skeets

bearbait

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3560, 64" snowblower, 72" back blade
Dec 9, 2011
New Glasgow Canada
So sorry skeets....after reading that I had to go give my wife and dogs a hug, all the to you and your wife best my friend.

hodge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
John Deere 790 John Deere 310 backhoe Bobcat 743
Nov 19, 2010
Love, VA
So sorry to hear this, Skeets. You and your wife are in my prayers.