Rtv x 1100c amazing machine.

Cathy Liebchen

Equipment
KUBOTA L3901, MX5800, MULE PRO FX, MULE PRO FXT
Lmfao. This guy can't seem to get out of his own way...

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
The reason people buy many multiples of tractors over any other type of machine is nothing will do as many different things with one machine as a tractor. A big Case backhoe will out perform my L3901 in digging a thousand feet of ditch four feet deep, but it won't bush hog my land. And I don't regularly need to dig a thousand foot ditch. Tractors have become much more refined in the last 20 years, so I disagree with the idea it is some sort of archaic device

Makasoul

Equipment
Rtv x 1100c, bx 23s
Sep 15, 2018
Usa
The reason people buy many multiples of tractors over any other type of machine is nothing will do as many different things with one machine as a tractor. A big Case backhoe will out perform my L3901 in digging a thousand feet of ditch four feet deep, but it won't bush hog my land. And I don't regularly need to dig a thousand foot ditch. Tractors have become much more refined in the last 20 years, so I disagree with the idea it is some sort of archaic device
There it is, john deere made it. https://youtu.be/0ka0zyslwx4

Independent front axle, and shocks on the cab. So there just like the old loaders that dont have the flat face couplers and no skid steer quick connect, the old tractor design is obsolete.

Now they just need to transfer that to the smaller tractors. If the bx had that front independent axles it would get stuck far less, and would be worth the increase in price over the garbage design of a soild pivot point.

I am not sure if it would increase cost much anyways, since the new rtv isnt that much more than the older ones with garbage suspension.

Last edited:

Tractor Dell

Equipment
Kubota BX23S
Jun 13, 2017
Central PA

Independent front axle, and shocks on the cab. So there just like the old loaders that dont have the flat face couplers and no skid steer quick connect, the old tractor design is obsolete.

Now they just need to transfer that to the smaller tractors. If the bx had that front independent axles it would get stuck far less, and would be worth the increase in price over the garbage design of a soild pivot point.

I am not sure if it would increase cost much anyways, since the new rtv isnt that much more than the older ones with garbage suspension.
There you go! Sell your $20k BX and buy the 5090R Utility Tractor - FT4
Starting List Price * $83,592.00 tractor! You will get what you want and can stop complaining about what you bought. :)

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN

As previously mentioned, some larger tractors do have front suspension.

It appears that you have no conception of how much it would add to the selling price of a SCUT to add even front only suspension.

Having been a design engineer for many years, I do.

SDT

Makasoul

Equipment
Rtv x 1100c, bx 23s
Sep 15, 2018
Usa
[woo is a great place to work for you and your family

Last edited:

Makasoul

Equipment
Rtv x 1100c, bx 23s
Sep 15, 2018
Usa
Woo I got a kubtoa on the way home tonight and I was going to try and get it to you tomorrow morning and I will

Last edited: