BX2360 Tractor and BX2751 Male Quick Hitch and Subframe Hydraulics Issue

legras

Equipment
BX2360, BX2750D, BX2751
Nov 27, 2014
keene, nh
Hi, I'm having an issue with hydraulics. I put the quick hitch on yesterday, along with a front end snowblower in preparation for the crazy storm we got last night. I used this same set up last year, but I didn't install it myself. I have the colored hydraulic lines connected to the tractors valve outputs (red and blue). When I run try to run the hydraulics left and right on the control lever, both ways lower the subframe pushing the blower into the ground and raising the front of the tractor. The only way to get it to lift back up by moving it to the dump position all the way to the right. This doesn't seem right.

Of course this would happen on Thanksgiving Day too, so I'm trying to remove the 6 or so inches off the driveway before company arrives. Any help would be much appreciated, thanks.

aeblank

Jun 19, 2013
Cadillac, MI
Mine were committed wrong. Keep adjusting till it works right. Then re-label with colored zip ties...

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

jabloomf1230

Equipment
B 3200
Sep 28, 2014
Voorheesville, NY
The proper hydraulics setup is listed in the tractor Operator's Manual (not the implement manual) There's a page which explains the color coding and whether the hose goes to the rod-end or head-end of the implement's hydraulic cylinder. Connecting the yellow and white ports opposite of what the manual says just reverses up and down, but does no harm.

You definitely do not want to connect the male snowblower hitch to the red and blue ports because these ports have regen and you can damage the pump. Other than that, the implement will go up and down when you move the control left and right.