repair manual

blackhorse

Equipment
hauling, mowing
Nov 4, 2014
mooresville, IN
I've been waiting Bill Beattie for the smart guy's you said were there to help me with my Kubota problem. Unless I'm not looking in the right place's there hasn't been anyone making any suggestions on how to get my RTV1100cw-h to move. The part about thinking I really liked but my Kubota hasn't moved as of yet. So back to my original question to anyone who can make heads or tells of these chicken scratches I like to call words." I need a repair manual for this MODEL rtv1100cw-h S/N 17883". I can't afford a lot or I would have ordered one from KUBOTA corp. And that's all I've got to say about that. PS could someone please contact JAY LEINO and have him buy me a 700+hp HELLCAT like he did the veteran I seen him do on TV. Or even better if I had his e-mail address. Where do i look for a reply. Blackhorse .

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
I've been waiting Bill Beattie for the smart guy's you said were there to help me with my Kubota problem. Unless I'm not looking in the right place's there hasn't been anyone making any suggestions on how to get my RTV1100cw-h to move. The part about thinking I really liked but my Kubota hasn't moved as of yet. So back to my original question to anyone who can make heads or tells of these chicken scratches I like to call words." I need a repair manual for this MODEL rtv1100cw-h S/N 17883". I can't afford a lot or I would have ordered one from KUBOTA corp. And that's all I've got to say about that. PS could someone please contact JAY LEINO and have him buy me a 700+hp HELLCAT like he did the veteran I seen him do on TV. Or even better if I had his e-mail address. Where do i look for a reply. Blackhorse .
yo Bh -

the name aint Bill, but hell I have answered to worse.......

Placing your original quote in orange so everyone could see what you are asking..........

Bill Beattie what it's not doing is not moving forward or back if being pulled it feel's as if it is in two gears. I was using this RTV moving brick for a grill I was building. I got to the place where it was being built then shut it off. I would get another load and so on. I left it there for a week. I went back started it up put the bed up and swept it out a little, i let the bed down put it in gear and nothing. I have talked to two people, one where I bought the RTV and where I bought the ZTR. The man where I bought the ZTR told me to pull the cover off, line up the shift box and put it back together carefully, and I did that, he said it would form a square. He also said to release the pressure and I did that. I also took the cover off and I moved the shift box one side ahead of the other. I put the cover back on carefully, I tried this a few times. Each time when I got in the cab started it up put it in gear and it would not move forward or back. And it felt like when I pulled it, like it was in two gears. I have checked all fluid levels they are ok. This is all I know and I don't understand all I know about it. Thank you and everyone else for your help. Blackhorse.

so did you check all other linkages ? ON the outside???
have you taken pictures and sent them so someone can help "see" the problem?

now this means :

"The man where I bought the ZTR told me to pull the cover off, line up the shift box and put it back together carefully, and I did that, he said it would form a square"

I dont understand what you did - but a picture would really help,

and

"I can't afford a lot" .............

so - lets back this bus up a bit...............

it will not move, we got that.........
and you lined up a shift box........

now first of all this aint a tractor - it is an RTV - so all of us aint in the RTV business, we are in the tractor business - ok tomatOS - toMATos .......

see if this site makes sense....

http://talk.newagtalk.com/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=37979&DisplayType=flat

or this one:

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/atvs-utility-vehicles/136507-kubota-rtv-900-stuck-gear.html

seems like these guys had a few lose nut problems........mmmmmmm......:rolleyes:

and just for S & G's - sorry we cannot come out and fix the problem last week!

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Blackhorse, your not making much sense!:confused:

Sorry if you want the WSM for that unit your going to have to buy one as there is not a free one to be had.