What did you do to or on your Kubota today?

Sharryn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
'15 B3350, LA534A Loader, Land Pride RTA1258 Tiller, BH77 Backhoe, Forks
Aug 31, 2015
Alexandria, PA USA
Was using the forks to pull a pole out of the ground, and while I was at it decided to use the backhoe to pick up some firewood that had fallen down the bank. When I lifted the bucket up I saw a small wheel. When I pulled the whole thing up I had unearthed an old plow. It's in really great condition too!

Don't know how old it is, or even if it's a horse pulled or tractor pulled model, but I was just excited to find it. Like finding buried treasure (to me anyway).

Attachments

Creature Meadow

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 L4600, Disk, Brush Hog, GB60 Garden Bedder, GSS72 Grading Scraper
Sep 19, 2016
Central North Carolina
Subsoiled the garden and unhooked it saw I can disk and plant oats, wheat, and rape this weekend.

L35

Equipment
L35/TL720/BT900/York rake/Valby chipper
Jun 13, 2010
CT
Was using the forks to pull a pole out of the ground, and while I was at it decided to use the backhoe to pick up some firewood that had fallen down the bank. When I lifted the bucket up I saw a small wheel. When I pulled the whole thing up I had unearthed an old plow. It's in really great condition too!

Don't know how old it is, or even if it's a horse pulled or tractor pulled model, but I was just excited to find it. Like finding buried treasure (to me anyway).
That's freakin awesome

sgraber

Jan 24, 2016
US

Ok now that's pretty cool!

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
Sharryn, that's an unusual find! Thankfully it was buried deep enough that nothing was sticking up to catch a mower or a tire.

Must have been buried when it just wasn't worth anything to recycle metal, and every farm had it own landfill in some low spot.

When I find something like that I always think to myself, "What if this thing could talk! What kind of stories world I hear?"

You going to make it some "yard art"? Then you can tell part of it's story!

Sharryn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Aug 31, 2015
Alexandria, PA USA
Going to power wash it and, yep, put it in the yard for yard art lol.

geoff

Equipment
b2410 tractor, FM90 topper,RS1200 cultivator,bearcat 4 inch chipper,b1610.
Jul 7, 2017
essex uk.
That's a fascinating thing to find Sharryn,I would love to see more images of it, it's great that it has been recovered and will be enjoyed in the future.:)

Sharryn

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Aug 31, 2015
Alexandria, PA USA
That's a fascinating thing to find Sharryn,I would love to see more images of it, it's great that it has been recovered and will be enjoyed in the future.:)
Your wish is my command:

Attachments

geoff

Equipment
b2410 tractor, FM90 topper,RS1200 cultivator,bearcat 4 inch chipper,b1610.
Jul 7, 2017
essex uk.
That setting looks delightful Sharryn, thank you for showing the images, I bet your visitors will be interested to hear the story of it.

Neire

Equipment
B5000
Jun 11, 2017
Belgium

Maybe try digging deeper and you'll find the answer? :D perhaps there is a tractor in there [emoji14]

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G903F met Tapatalk

kubotan

Lifetime Member

Equipment
B3350C, FEL, Pallet fork, Backhoe, Back snowblower, Rear Mower, Box scrapper
Apr 20, 2017
St-Jerome, QC, Canada
jorush.ca
Looking good, nice job
Thanks! I made 20-25 more pass after the photos were taken. It was too dark when I really finished.

The road was smooth as a baby's ass but my back was hurting like hell from all those nasty rocks I lifted up and thrown away...

BAP

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 Kubota 2920, 60MMM, FEL, BH65 48" Bush Hog, 60"Backblade, B2782B Snowblower
Dec 31, 2012
New Hampshire
Nice light package and roof guard.

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
Those pics could be a Kubota or LandPride commercial.:D

DocHolladay

Equipment
MX5200, FEL
Oct 19, 2015
Murfreesboro, TN
I helped my brother install the 1st set of factory remotes on my tractor from Messicks. He bought them because he uses the tractor at his cattle lease and has a bale unroller that he will be using this winter. We will be installing a 2nd set at an undetermined date. Learned some lessons.... The "instructions" have just a few written steps/tips and 95% schematic/pictures. Once we had everything installed but the hoses, we realized that we could have put it all together and then bolted it to the tractor:mad:. The top hose is down and the bottom hose is up coming off the valve assembly.... I didn't get pictures, but will next time I am at the farm. The next thing will be fluid in the tires.

I also planted a food plot that I have had nothing but trouble getting to. It took 2 weeks for my soil tests to come back, even though it took 4 days for 5 soils tests to come back for our lease and I dropped mine off the following Monday. I work at an outdoor store and with bow season opening up this weekend(Sept 23), I have been non-stop with bow repairs. I have tried several times to go get seeds and fert and then plant on that Sunday, but I just couldn't. I finally got everything to line up to where I could get my seed, fert and go plant. Now I just need some rain. Of course, we have had rain every week except this one. I hope it comes soon.

Last edited: