Wrong Warranty on my BX25

Tattnall Guy

Equipment
Kubota BX25D
Sep 3, 2014
Collins, Georgia
I've posted a thread about the dealer saying I have gas in my diesel fuel. Still dealing with this, seems they say I need a new engine. But This is another situation. I'm hitting this engine deal on two fronts. First I filed a claim with Kubota Insurance and then drove to the Dealer and ask about claiming Powertrain coverage by the tractor warranty. Well they put in my serial number and it says all my warranties expired in september 2015. Well no, I have/had 2 years bumper to bumper and 3 years power train. They said no, only basic 12 month warranty. What the heck. The tractor went to the dealer on August 28th, Powertrain warranty supposed to be active till September 3th. I've called everyone I can think of today expect the Pope.

1970cs

Apr 26, 2016
Grand Ledge
#1 Where did you buy your unit from!
#2 Was it new?
#3 What was the date of purchase on your invoice?
#4 The warranty statement area on the invoice, balance of factory warranty or full factory warranty?
#5 is it possible that is a Kubota rental unit?

Pat

Tattnall Guy

Equipment
Kubota BX25D
Sep 3, 2014
Collins, Georgia
#1 Where did you buy your unit from!
#2 Was it new?
#3 What was the date of purchase on your invoice?
#4 The warranty statement area on the invoice, balance of factory warranty or full factory warranty?
#5 is it possible that is a Kubota rental unit?

Pat
Bought from Kubota of Statesboro Ga. It was brand new and purchased on 9/3/2014. I have documentation that says I have the full Factory warranty. I've called and fought all afternoon over this. My original dealer no longer sells kubotas, a new Dealer opened in Statesboro. I went to Old dealer, they copied my whole file and gave it to me. Only thing I can figure out is that someone at Kubota listed my tractor as a commercial unit by mistake when they registered it. If it commercial it's only a 12 month warranty.

1970cs

Apr 26, 2016
Grand Ledge
Ok now that we have the full details. When did the failure occur or date of work order at the new dealer?

IIRC on your other thread you stated you are the only one to fill the tank? That only diesel fuel added.

At this point you need to ask the dealer to get in touch with the Kubota TSM and set up a phone call to you and give him all the facts and also scan any copies of invoices and warranty documents and ask him/her for their e-mail address so you can send it to them.

As you stated the end of power train ended 9-3-17 but you are close enough to get goodwill if it is a warrantable issue

Pat