couple things I've done

beerandgasoline

Equipment
L3800
Apr 19, 2014
graham, wa
had my l3800 for a month, and been tinkering in the shop on it. Thought id share a few things ive done to it thus far.

Replaced plastic "tool box" with Ebay box
Added extinguisher
Shovel holder
Digging/rock bar holder
Relocated safety triangle...
Chopped off dealers retarded retrofitted quick attach top plate and made my own.
And i added a few rigging points on the loader bucket.

Comments questions concerns welcome. My name is Blake, I'm 25 years young and a journeymen lineman..and my new favorite color is orange

Attachments

apeckham

Equipment
L3800HST, Buhler 6' Finish Mower, Land Pride APS500, Land Pride RB3774
Feb 24, 2014
Corning, IA, USA
Looks great!! Tell me more about the tool box. I've been wanting to replace mine as well but haven't found anything that I like.

beerandgasoline

Equipment
L3800
Apr 19, 2014
graham, wa

apeckham

Equipment
L3800HST, Buhler 6' Finish Mower, Land Pride APS500, Land Pride RB3774
Feb 24, 2014
Corning, IA, USA
That helps me out. Have a L3800HST and enjoy looking for new "toys" to add to her.:D

gpreuss

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200DT w/FEL, K650 Backhoe, 5' Rotary, 40" Howard Rotavator, 6' Rhino blade
Oct 9, 2011
Spokane, WA
http://m.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=kubota+tool+box&isNewKw=1&_pgn=1&epp=24&itemId=&isRefine=true&mfs=GOCLK&acimp=0&sqp=kubota+tool+box&trksid=p2056088.m2428.l1313.TR0.TRC0.Xkubota+tool+box
Hey thanks
The box is steel, hinges are high so it doesn't take up any room for the lid to open. Kinda over priced but it will do the job and probably last forever... Is not watertight tho.but has drain holes in the bottom corners.. Anything you want to know specifically?
Caution: In my neck of the woods if you ever leave the tractor sit for a week you'll have a wasp nest in there, and a painful experience when you open it!
I really like the shovel and spud holders!

beerandgasoline

Equipment
L3800
Apr 19, 2014
graham, wa
Caution: In my neck of the woods if you ever leave the tractor sit for a week you'll have a wasp nest in there, and a painful experience when you open it!
I really like the shovel and spud holders!
Thanks hopefully not an issue tractor. My Tractor is stored indoors, although i can see concern for those whose arnt.

beerandgasoline

Equipment
L3800
Apr 19, 2014
graham, wa
Welcome, where are you located? I'm in Olympia.
Awesome... I Actually live in lacey off college, tiny house, with no property. Have 5 acres in yelm i bought the tractor for, which stays in graham in my dads shop. Nice of him to "store" it for me lol. I knew he had ulterior motives when he volunteered lol

beerandgasoline

Equipment
L3800
Apr 19, 2014
graham, wa
Can you show or tells us how you mounted tool box ??

Bob Williams
Van TX

L2600 4WD
I'll report back with a picture for you. But it was easy as drilling two holes matching the two on the back of the box. There is a strap that wraps the bottom inside of the box for strength. It'll all make sense when you see the pic.

Mike3656

Equipment
Have grader blades, disc, assorted plows, cultivators, rotary cutter, rotary til
May 6, 2014
Amite,Louisiana
I really like all the handy work and your welds are outstanding. The bucket mods are great, on my L-4600 I had 2 - 3/8" chain hooks welded on the top of the bucket (located on the ends of your top reinforcement plate). This is very popular in the Deep South . Go to WAL-Mart and buy a couple of 3,000 # + chain kits. Next you fabricate a wire mesh trough inside the front wheel weight bracket , spray it orange, throw in the chain and you are always ready for a lift.