some people just have to much money

cerlawson

Equipment
rotiller, box scraper,etc.
Feb 24, 2011
PORTAGE, WI
Ya talking about the price for the one on the right, or the left. By the way there are four spellings for the word "two". Try again, four choices. One already used. To, Too, two. Or 2

ShaunRH

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3200
May 14, 2014
Atascadero, CA
I would say that is a lot of passion and money.

Not entirely sure it's possible to have TOO much money, certainly more than I could spend on just myself, but if I take into consideration the good I could do in the world if I was a multi-billionaire, then no... not possible to have too much. :D

sawmill

Equipment
bx24 backhoe/fel, 48" Bush mower
Nov 16, 2014
ione, washington
Ya talking about the price for the one on the right, or the left. By the way there are four spellings for the word "two". Try again, four choices. One already used. To, Too, two. Or 2
Some of us folks in the northwest don't use the best grammar, but we usually get our point across. :D As for having TOO much money, I think I could find better things to spend it on instead of turning a station wagon into a pickup. :confused:

bmblank

Equipment
2020 L3901HST, LA525 Loader, 66" Q/A Bucket, PFL2042 Forks, Meteor SB68PT Blower
Mar 4, 2015
Cadillac, MI
Some people spend a million on a house, some do it on cars, some do it on tractors. Who are we to say they're spending their money on the wrong thing? They look at our tractors and say the same thing. Whatever floats their boat.
I gotta say, though. It IS pretty dang cool looking.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

cerlawson

Equipment
rotiller, box scraper,etc.
Feb 24, 2011
PORTAGE, WI
Hey Sawmill: It's all over the US. I suspect the current dictionaries do have definitions for: gunna, ain't, whacha, bummer, that's cool, huh, fer, .........

George Bush senior has a bunch that he used in speeches.

The list goes on.