L185 drawbar

Russell King

Equipment
L185F, Modern Ag Competitor 4’ shredder, Rhino tiller, rear dirt scoop
Jun 17, 2012
Austin, Texas
Does anyone have pictures of L185 drawbars?

The one on my L185 seems to be very different than what is shown in the parts listing. Mine is bolted to the bottom of the rear end and has a pin going through a long bar. The long bar extends out the back through another bracket with pin holes. I believe it is called a swinging draw bar. What is shown in the parts listing is a bracket that bolts to the tractor and can have a trailer ball installed or act as a clevis point.

I would like to see what others have to see if mine is stock or added from some other tractor.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
Might go to Ebay and type in "Kubota drawbar". You'll find many lengths and widths, but you'll get an idea.

If your only challenge is your actual drawbar is different then what is in the parts book, you don't have a problem. It's a piece of iron used to attach "something" to your tractor, and you can pin it to one side if you choose to clear a PTO shaft, or any other reason. Put a ball, clevis, pin or bolt in a hole for any creative use you desire!

Russell King

Equipment
Jun 17, 2012
Austin, Texas
It is really the parts that hold the draw bar that appears different and there is no bar listed for a draw bar.
And it really is not a problem but curiosity driving this.

Last edited:

Russell King

Equipment
Jun 17, 2012
Austin, Texas
Thanks for the pictures. Mine is like the second picture (L245). I'll look on line to see what parts show up for the L245.

That helps a lot!