MX5000DT remote hydraulics

alexander

Equipment
MX5000DT
Sep 20, 2012
Massachusetts USA
I just went through the process of replacing the single rear remote hydraulic on our Kubota MX5000DT with a triple rear remote (OEM Kubota, parts cost alone over $1600!). I did it myself, and didn't run into any major problems. It took me about 4 hours, including about an hour because I failed to install the o-rings at the remote valve control (not mentioned in the instructions except by reference to diagram, which I discovered after it was done OOPS).

I've basically got (nearly) a complete single remote hydraulic kit (the one I took off), and I'm wondering if I could find someone who might make use of it.... The instruction manual for the triple remote kit I just installed lists L2900, L3300, L3600, L4200, L4300, L4400, L3010, L3410, L3710, L4310, L4610, and MX5000 as the applicable machines.

The picture below shows page 7 of the installation instructions that came with the triple remote kit, and illustrates a question that I have. Basically, our MX5000DT tractor already had single remotes on it, and therefore the coupler stay (TC050-9648-5) illustrated in the lower diagram was already installed. This coupler stay was not provided in the kit, but rather the bracket shown in the upper left of the upper diagram (TC030-0373-0?) was provided, marked "OUT OF USE". If any of you deal in Kubota parts, you might know if this is correct. I called my dealer about it, and he told me that he ordered the kit for the MX5000.

Thanks for any help,

Al

Last edited:

McNamee

Equipment
MX5000, Box Blade, Bushhog, Hay Rake, Bucket, Log Spliter
Jan 2, 2013
Troup Texas Cherokee
I have a MX5000 and I need to add a remote Hydraulic line to operate a Log Splitter! I hope that you might still have the one you removed from your 5000 and that you might want to sell it (at a reasonable price)

If the answers to my questions is Yes, Please reply to this post. Perhaps we could work out a deal?

Frank

McNamee

Equipment
Jan 2, 2013
Troup Texas Cherokee
I have a MX5000 and I need to add a remote Hydraulic line to operate a Log Splitter! I hope that you might still have the one you removed from your 5000 and that you might want to sell it (at a reasonable price)

If the answers to my questions is Yes, Please reply to this post. Perhaps we could work out a deal?

Frank
I was also floored by Dealer's price for this.

alexander

Equipment
MX5000DT
Sep 20, 2012
Massachusetts USA
I still have it. I don't know it's value. I paid 1600 for the triple remote, parts alone. Make me an offer. Send to alexander at indianlinefarm dot com. Thanks.

McNamee

Equipment
Jan 2, 2013
Troup Texas Cherokee
This is McNamee looking for Alexander concerning MX5000 Hydraulics that you talked about in dec2012. I'm no good at posts and threads. Sent you an email that I hope you get! Call me if you get it. Thanks