Loader wanted

kevin1966koontz

Jun 27, 2016
Fl US
Wanted to buy. Front loader to fit a Kubota L245DT I have the lines ready just need the loader and controls

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

coachgeo

Equipment
L225 w/woods Few Mowers & Back Blade, D722 in Motorcycle (Triumph Tiger), LMTV
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
Wanted to buy. Front loader to fit a Kubota L245DT I have the lines ready just need the loader and controls

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
If you've not done so yet; see the Sticky on top of the IMPLEMENTS and ATTACHMENT's Forum. There are links there to help find loaders for older tractors.

Last edited:

scottl245dt

Jul 10, 2016
Northampton ma
I have a loader that will fit l245 DT. It is a ford 770B loader. The mounts have been changed to fit L245dt. The only thing left to do is hydro lines to spool valves and orange paint. Located in Western mass 1250 will buy it. Message me for pictures. Good loader no bends breaks or welds. Bucket has snow plow taps welded into it. Listed on western mass craigslist. Same size as factory 1200 loader but heavier duty with quick mount system. lift capacity and breakout force for this loader is higher than 1200 loader.

https://westernmass.craigslist.org/grd/5659364540.html

My point is;
other loaders can be made to fit that tractor. mine is for sale but you should be able to find something closer and with a little fitting and welding you can get one to work without spending 3k on an older model.

Last edited by a moderator: