Problems with Forum.

JerryMT

Equipment
Kubota M4500, NH TD95D,Ford 4610
Jun 17, 2017
The Palouse - North Idaho
I logged in and made a submission on the service and repair Forum. When I submitted the reply, the log in page showed up and I lost my reply. I redid the response and it happened a second time. My response when off into the great cosmic void. This has happened before but never twice in a row.

What's the problem?

85Hokie

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX-25D ,PTB. Under Armor, '90&'92-B7100HST's, '06 BX1850 FEL
Jul 13, 2013
Bedford - VA
I logged in and made a submission on the service and repair Forum. When I submitted the reply, the log in page showed up and I lost my reply. I redid the response and it happened a second time. My response when off into the great cosmic void. This has happened before but never twice in a row.

What's the problem?
It will happen if you type too long.:p;)

Next time you sign in....check the box that says "stay signed in" or "remember me" this will not allow the software to time you out.

I have often started a reply - walked away for a bit, and come back and hit submit and poof....all gone!

Another way to make sure you dont get stuff lost in internet-wonder-land is right before you hit SUBMIT,

hit control "A" on the keyboard - this should highlight everything that you just typed in blue......then hit Control "C" and if it goes away after hitting submit, rather than having to type it again - hit Control "V"

A = says highlight all data in that field of text
C = copy everything highlighted
V = paste what you have copied.

Last edited by a moderator:

coachgeo

Equipment
L225 w/woods Few Mowers & Back Blade, D722 in Motorcycle (Triumph Tiger), LMTV
Nov 16, 2012
Southern OH
What 85Hokie says is right on