New turf tires for the kubota L2501 almost ends in disaster.

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
My take on having a loader raised and hauling the tractor is, one, illegal in Michigan but more importantly for me at least is the loader bounce on our rough roads. You are bouncing the loader against the cylinders and that cannot be good for them

I always tie my bucket down with either a chain and ratchet binder or a 3:"strap and I secure the rear end with a clevis in the drawbar and a chain through the clevis.

If you bucket hits your tow vehicle, you need a longer trailer. Simple as that.

BobInOK

Jun 3, 2019
Catoosa, OK
You guys are tough, OP said he had pallet forks on. YA he should have taken them off but bet we all can say should have but didn't at one time or another.

Missouribound

Equipment
B2320, FEL, BOX BLADE, FINISH MOWER, QUICK HITCH
Jun 17, 2014
Missouri
You guys are tough,.
Tough isn't the point. All of our comments and answers came as a result of what we saw that could cause a problem for the OP.
Just because there may be no law requiring you do do something doesn't mean you shouldn't do it. And the opposite is true as well.
If you approach a stoplight and it is green you don't go through it if someone is running the red light. It's just common sense. All laws aren't written because of common sense. You can probably thank political correctness for mucking up most of that. Despite some of the tone of the comments the intention is to give advice which may help prevent a situation or even a tragedy.
The best advice it to just take the comments for what they are, not for any underlying insults that may be construed from them.

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
BobInOK, many times comments are precipitated by questions asked, pictures, or videos posted. The answers may seem harsh if the entire thread and contents are not taken into effect, or even other post by a particular poster.

Answers need to be clear enough if/when someone comes to this forum after an internet search that they understand the reason, risk and results of choices made. The comments hopefully help others make better choices.

MadMax31

Equipment
BX23S, 60" MMM
Nov 5, 2014
New York
Wow, those are some seriously narrow roads!!!! Was he going the wrong way on a one way road? My driveway is wider than that! Hope nobody was hurt...