BX23S Hydraulic Quick Coupler Swap-out

OhHeyMike

Equipment
BX23S, 55â€￾ front-mount snowblower
May 5, 2019
New Hampshire
This may already be posted somewhere, but has anybody changed out their hydraulic front loader quick coupler? It’s very sloppy and leaky.. thinking of swapping it out for traditional pioneer couplings or something and curious if anybody has done it yet?

jmf78

Equipment
BX23S W/ Factory Deluxe Cab, 60" MMM, 60" BX-2612 Snow Blade & BX-2816 Blower
Nov 5, 2015
Edinboro, PA, USA
Contact your dealer. Same happened to mine. They replaced it for under warranty. They said there was a redesign to it at some point.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

jmf78

Equipment
BX23S W/ Factory Deluxe Cab, 60" MMM, 60" BX-2612 Snow Blade & BX-2816 Blower
Nov 5, 2015
Edinboro, PA, USA

mikester

Equipment
M59 TLB
Oct 21, 2017
Canada
www.divergentstuff.ca
This may already be posted somewhere, but has anybody changed out their hydraulic front loader quick coupler? It’s very sloppy and leaky.. thinking of swapping it out for traditional pioneer couplings or something and curious if anybody has done it yet?
Are you talking about the aux hydraulic couplers or for the complete loader?

I've switched my front aux hydraulic couplers over to the flat faced couplers and they seem to stay a little cleaner than the pioneers.

If you are talking about the loader I'd just replace the leaky ones with new couplers as you can buy them on sale pretty cheap. I wouldn't bother replacing the full set unless they were all leaking a fair bit.

You can buy a seal replacement kit for your existing couplers. May or may not be worth your time and effort. I find that if they've been leaking a while dust and dirt gets into really hard to clean places and replacing the coupler saves time and aggravation. You can buy a new coupler for under $20 or the "seal kit" for $10.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Are you talking about the aux hydraulic couplers or for the complete loader?.
They are talking about the New Hydraulic Quick connector block, it connects all 4 loader lines at the same time with the flip of a lever, not individually like the old models.
It does not use standard hydraulic couplers. ;)