Best Answer

Mike777

Equipment
B7200 with Kubota Tiller 60" Land Pride Finish Mower
Jun 13, 2018
Michigan
The ability for the thread author to mark a certain post as "the best or most useful answer" may be appropriate in certain "help" forums. This would highlight the "best answer" post in a certain transparent color How about orange? lol

Also the ability for the reader to click to view the best answer is convenient in very long threads.

Last edited:

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
I don't disagree with your ideas, but I don't think our version of Vbulletin supports any of what you want to see happen.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
That's about 14 versions passed by.
You could say we're still running the Windows 3.11 of bulletin boards.
And as far as I know a lot more non paid members would have to pay for that to happen.

Lil Foot

Lifetime Member

Equipment
1979 B7100DT Gear, Nissan Hanix N150-2 Excavator
May 19, 2011
Peoria, AZ
I have been thinking about this thread and how it could be implemented. I considered this thread: http://www.orangetractortalks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5482 which I know pretty well. It is 11 pages & 105 posts long. I have tried to select a single post to pick as the best, or even a group of posts, and find it impossible to do so. There is just too much great info from multiple contributors to single out any one post as the best. While there may be some short, simple threads that this might work for, I think it would be impractical for most threads on this forum, even if the software would permit it, IMHO.