Older B series headlights and sockets

Holleyman

Equipment
Kubota B6001, Caterpillar 252B, AM General M813A1, Ford 8N, Komatsu PC30
Sep 25, 2013
80 acres in Athabasca AB
I have a set that I took off my B6001 for LED replacements

I don't care about originality of the old girl but I would like to give these to someone who does. If you are restoring an old B6000 to B7000 series tractor and want these, pay for shipping and they are are yours. Might take some time to ship, I'm heading back to work for a few weeks in a couple of days but they will be shipped.

Creature Meadow

Lifetime Member

Equipment
2012 L4600, Disk, Brush Hog, GB60 Garden Bedder, GSS72 Grading Scraper
Sep 19, 2016
Central North Carolina
So educate me, NIW claims the lights and agrees to pay for shipping.

How is this done by what means is the transaction exchanged?

Just curious as I'm the guy who has never bought anything on ebay and only my tractor over craigslist but the tractor was only couple miles away. I could have walked to the guys house.

Just curious.

D2Cat

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L305DT, B7100HST, TG1860, TG1860D, L4240
Mar 27, 2014
40 miles south of Kansas City
Creature Meadow, that's interesting. I buy all kinds of "stuff" off of Ebay and CL. I buy 60-70% of my cloths online, just because I can find it, don't have to go shopping, and since I've am familiar with the brand I know it will fit when I get it.

I bought a D2Cat (believe it or not) in Indiana, 12 years ago, sight unseen, off of CL. Bought a Dodge truck in Atlanta and flew down there to drive it back, pretty much sight unseen. Now don't get to thinking I'm lucky, I ask a kazillion question and have pictures and have references from the seller.

I can't tell you how many tractors, loaders, implements I've bought of of CL with a couple of pictures and a phone conversation.

I pay items of Ebay with a credit card. That give me additional leverage if things go South. On CL I usually have cash.

I got a set of tires from a member on this forum from Arizona. I sent him a check.

Expand your horizons and spend some money!!:D:D

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Yea I live quite a few miles from any big city so I do 90% of all my shopping online, directly, ebay, CL, Facebook yard sale. I buy 100% my kubota parts via computer as local dealer in not local or cheap.

I can pay for most things Via, paypal, and sometimes CC when I need to.

I've had a lot of members on here help me out with parts for my projects and I truly appreciate it.

shootem604

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L245DT with Kubota (Arps Model 22) FEL and Kubota B/L4520B (Woods 650) BH
Apr 23, 2018
British Columbia
Here in Canada you can have guns shipped door to door from seller to buyer, no FFL required. I pay using Electronic Money Transfer as soon as the transaction is approved by the registry.

RCW

Lifetime Member

Equipment
BX2360, FEL, MMM, BX2750D snowblower. 1953 Minneapolis Moline ZAU
Apr 28, 2013
Chenango County, NY
Expand your horizons and spend some money!!:D:D
Even I got a PayPal account a few years ago - for tractor parts.

My wife was shocked. I buy stuff in-person-in-cash......I guess the tractor part tipped the scale! ;)

Since we're a long way from everywhere, I've gotten to getting some clothes and other stuff on-line. Like 'Cat, I know what works/fits, so I go back to the same places.

Oldie68

Equipment
B6000
Nov 21, 2021
Yarker Ontario Canada
I have a set that I took off my B6001 for LED replacements

I don't care about originality of the old girl but I would like to give these to someone who does. If you are restoring an old B6000 to B7000 series tractor and want these, pay for shipping and they are are yours. Might take some time to ship, I'm heading back to work for a few weeks in a couple of days but they will be shipped.

Hey, too bad they're already gone i could use these fer my li'l beastie. Hard to fin d used parts fer these things?

lynnmor

Equipment
B2601-1
May 3, 2021
Red Lion
Hey, too bad they're already gone i could use these fer my li'l beastie. Hard to fin d used parts fer these things?
Welcome, I see you are new here. Notice that the thread you responded to is over 3 years old. It takes a while to get familiar with a forum.

Reactions: 1 user