WTB B6000 3 point assembly.

hodge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
John Deere 790 John Deere 310 backhoe Bobcat 743
Nov 19, 2010
Love, VA
Welcome to OTT. A lot of folks seem to be looking for 3 point hitch setups, lately. You might try West Kentucky Tractor Parts (www.wkytpstore.com), or Messicks. The 3 point setup on the B6000/7000 is different than the B5100/6100/7100. The B6000 and 7000 have the sharp bend in the lift arms- I assume that the mount at the base of the tractor is narrower, so the bend is there to accomodate the width of implements. I make telescoping stabilizers for tractors, and just got a request for a B7000; it can't be done, because telescoping stabilizers will be too short.
It would be interesting to know if your tractor can be adapted to straight lift arms.
http://www.google.com/imgres?sa=X&h...bnh=179&tbnw=234&start=0&ndsp=16&tx=121&ty=57

This is a photo of the 3 point on a B7000.

allessence

Equipment
B6000,
Apr 24, 2013
Rutland, MA
Welcome to OTT. A lot of folks seem to be looking for 3 point hitch setups, lately. You might try West Kentucky Tractor Parts (www.wkytpstore.com), or Messicks. The 3 point setup on the B6000/7000 is different than the B5100/6100/7100. The B6000 and 7000 have the sharp bend in the lift arms- I assume that the mount at the base of the tractor is narrower, so the bend is there to accomodate the width of implements. I make telescoping stabilizers for tractors, and just got a request for a B7000; it can't be done, because telescoping stabilizers will be too short.
It would be interesting to know if your tractor can be adapted to straight lift arms.
http://www.google.com/imgres?sa=X&h...bnh=179&tbnw=234&start=0&ndsp=16&tx=121&ty=57

This is a photo of the 3 point on a B7000.
Hi and thank you..

I'm am a new tractor owner.. So a lot of this stuff is pretty new.. I've worked on farms and have driven them but I'm more of a hands on person vs ride on.. UP till now that is.. :D

Thanks for the links I sent off and email to the place in Kentucky..

If I had most of the assembly less the bent arms I could bend the arms in house.. So really I need the components and they could be straight arms.

My problem is I am not knowledgeable enough to know the differences in models to even begin to know what I am looking for.. (are the main bottom pins a different size, what length do I need for the arms as well as the side links.. etc, etc)

We just picked up this charming little tractor a week ago.

Thanks again for the reply..

hodge

Lifetime Member

Equipment
John Deere 790 John Deere 310 backhoe Bobcat 743
Nov 19, 2010
Love, VA
I looked at the 3 point on my B7100- the bottom mount system is similar, but the rod that runs through is wider, so the base of the lift arms is wider. Therefore, it doesn't need the bend in the arms. If you can't find original equipment or something aftermarket that mimics it, you can probably get the components for a B7100 or the like and install that, with the straight arms. I will pm you the link to my website- it has a photo of the base of my 3 point, for comparison.
Kubota made a lot of variations, but they seem to be adaptable. I deal with 3 point systems a lot, so if I can be of more help, I am glad to. It is educational for me, too.