M125X error code

opus195

Equipment
m125x
Aug 30, 2014
Newborn, GA
My M125X tractor was operating perfectly today until all of a sudden it started giving an upside down "U" and it will no longer go forward. It was hauling hay and wasn't working hard at all. I can't find a source of error codes on the internet and of course it's Saturday after 12:00 on labor day weekend so no one is open. I use this tractor to feed cows everyday and if it's something that can be easily fixed then I can do it and keep going.
Thanks.

IMBcattle

Equipment
M125X
Apr 20, 2019
Mena, Arkansas
My M125X tractor was operating perfectly today until all of a sudden it started giving an upside down "U" and it will no longer go forward. It was hauling hay and wasn't working hard at all. I can't find a source of error codes on the internet and of course it's Saturday after 12:00 on labor day weekend so no one is open. I use this tractor to feed cows everyday and if it's something that can be easily fixed then I can do it and keep going.
Thanks.
I have the exact same problem happen to me today. Saturday can’t call a service tech. My M125x will go into reverse but will not go forward. I wash Bushhogging a road ditch with a 15 ft batwing when it happened. Was working fine and then nothing. How did you get yours fixed? What was the initial problem? Thank you!

Dave_eng

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M7040, Nuffield 465
Oct 6, 2012
Williamstown Ontario Canada
I have the exact same problem happen to me today. Saturday can***8217;t call a service tech. My M125x will go into reverse but will not go forward. I wash Bushhogging a road ditch with a 15 ft batwing when it happened. Was working fine and then nothing. How did you get yours fixed? What was the initial problem? Thank you!
I have the M series error codes. What I have relates to the engine I think.

If you would like them, send me a private message with your email address

Dave

Last edited:

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
Just another reason I'm elated not to have T4 tractors. Too bad you don't live closer, I'd loan you one of mine.:D

motionclone

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L345DT with Lp mower, forks and grapple thumb, Bobcat 337 Midi Ex
May 4, 2018
Maine
Gee, it has electronics are appears to. Mine don't at all. All mechanical. Guess it depends on the year correct?
You always rant about tier4 stuff like a tier 4 expert but dont really know what machines its on?

sask

Dec 27, 2017
saskatchewan
I've had this happen with an m125x. Can I ask a couple questions? Does it still operate in low range? If so, does it take off in 1,2,3,4 as well as 5,6,7,8? Have you noticed a difference in the way it shifts from 4th to 5th? Last question, have you ever had problems with the springs breaking on the clutch pedal?

Sent from my XP7700 using Tapatalk

SidecarFlip

Banned

Equipment
M9000HDCC3, M9000HD, Kubota GS850 Sidekick
Oct 28, 2018
USA
The M125X is just like your M105x except it has a 5 cylinder mechanically injected engine.
Never had that issue with the 105X at all. The 105 is a 4 cylinder turbo charged ATA engine.

IMBcattle

Equipment
M125X
Apr 20, 2019
Mena, Arkansas
I've had this happen with an m125x. Can I ask a couple questions? Does it still operate in low range? If so, does it take off in 1,2,3,4 as well as 5,6,7,8? Have you noticed a difference in the way it shifts from 4th to 5th? Last question, have you ever had problems with the springs breaking on the clutch pedal?

Does not go forward in low range. Only reverse in high and low range. 4-5th has been getting rough the past year. And haven’t had an issue with the clutch spring. Called a service tech and have been getting curved. Can’t find anyone else to come code it for me.

sask

Dec 27, 2017
saskatchewan
Does not go forward in low range. Only reverse in high and low range. 4-5th has been getting rough the past year. And haven’t had an issue with the clutch spring. Called a service tech and have been getting curved. Can’t find anyone else to come code it for me.
When I experienced those problems, it was the clutch packs. I hope that's not the case with yours. The tech came out and tested pressures by using gauges on the trans. Happened at about 5000 hours. Pressure readings will determine extent of parts. If you have any questions just hit me back.