Rc72-30b

SDT

Equipment
multiple and various
Apr 15, 2018
SE, IN
Recently, I stumbled across a very low hour 6' MMM in excellent condition that had been removed from a B3030 trade in. The buyer of the 3030 did not want the MMM so I bought it with all hardware and owners manual. One does not find these things separately, let alone in pristine condition.

I may never use the mower but plan to install the lift mechanism and set up the mower on my B3350 before removing the mower and setting it aside as a back up for my B1750HST with 60" MMM. My "lawn" is really too irregular for a 60" mower, let alone a 72" but I could not pass up this opportunity.

Both the 3030 from which the mower was removed and my 3350 have FELs so brackets and other hardware should be compatible.

The question is in the installation and set up details. I was given the owners manual by the seller but not the installation instructions provided by Kubota to the selling dealer for use by their technicians during initial installation and set up. Having a copy of this document would make initial installation, set up and adjustments less time consuming.

Anyone know where I could get a copy of this document?

Thanks in advance.

SDT

Dave_eng

Lifetime Member

Equipment
M7040, Nuffield 465
Oct 6, 2012
Williamstown Ontario Canada
Anyone know where I could get a copy of this document?

SDT
I have manual for RC72-36 which also covers 72-29,72-28, 72-25.

It shows how to install the mount and linkages.

I scanned it and have pdf

Send me a private message with your email

Dave

Reactions: 1 user