Light bar

koja

Equipment
BX25D
May 27, 2014
Fremont Mi.
Here is my light bar I made this week end . Cheap lights , but they work well and the tractor seems to handle all of them fine .

Attachments

Last edited:

olthumpa

Lifetime Member

Equipment
L275
May 25, 2011
Maine
Looks good!
Works good!
Inexpensive!
What more could you want.:cool::D

kerryd

Equipment
BX25D,w/loader,backhoe,mowing deck,bushhog,and scrape blade
Sep 2, 2014
Mineral Bluff,GA,
Here is my light bar I made this week end . Cheap lights , but they work well and the tractor seems to handle all of them fine .
Awesome job! What materails did you use? I would like to build something similar.

koja

Equipment
BX25D
May 27, 2014
Fremont Mi.
Awesome job! What materails did you use? I would like to build something similar.[/QUOTE
I just used what I had laying around . The cross bar is a piece of two inch c channel and used to pieces of half inch by one inch for the supports . Drilled my holes in the supports for the square u bolts and drilled the holes in the c channel for the lights and their wires . painted the whole thing and then ran my wiring for the lights, that took the longest . Wired up to the battery with relays and fuses and used quarter inch wire protector on all of it , zip tied all up nice and neat . Mounted the switches by my three point raise lever . the lights are cheap ones from pep boys but they work well . I have tried led's before and didnt care for the bright white light while snow blowing . Thats why I went this route . Thanks for the comments all :) Some times you just have to use what you got ,lol .

kerryd

Equipment
BX25D,w/loader,backhoe,mowing deck,bushhog,and scrape blade
Sep 2, 2014
Mineral Bluff,GA,
Awesome job! What materails did you use? I would like to build something similar.[/QUOTE
I just used what I had laying around . The cross bar is a piece of two inch c channel and used to pieces of half inch by one inch for the supports . Drilled my holes in the supports for the square u bolts and drilled the holes in the c channel for the lights and their wires . painted the whole thing and then ran my wiring for the lights, that took the longest . Wired up to the battery with relays and fuses and used quarter inch wire protector on all of it , zip tied all up nice and neat . Mounted the switches by my three point raise lever . the lights are cheap ones from pep boys but they work well . I have tried led's before and didnt care for the bright white light while snow blowing . Thats why I went this route . Thanks for the comments all :) Some times you just have to use what you got ,lol .
Thanks for the info. Looks awesome.

bearskinner

Equipment
BX25D, snowblower, PHD, Grapple, Snow blade, land Plane
Sep 1, 2014
N. Idaho
just reminds me of one more thing I need to add to mine also. Gotta keep the projects rolling on.....