Gravel rake and ice ripper

asgard

Equipment
B2301, 60 inch deck, 51inch blower
Oct 22, 2016
Ontario, Canada
Well, after a winter of sheet ice and the issue associated with tearing into that hard surface I decided to make a ripper using a heavy steel grating that I previously used to rake my gravel drive.

I ran the unit with great success doing the ice and now the weather has warmed I managed to get some paint onto the unit and thought it colourful enough for its big day on the forum.

I can regulate the down pressure via the top link and now with gravel, I can easily dig into that surface 2 inches or more.

Another item for the just in case department.

Attachments

Barry Cassese

Equipment
1986 Kubota B5200
May 26, 2017
West Dover, VT
Well, after a winter of sheet ice and the issue associated with tearing into that hard surface I decided to make a ripper using a heavy steel grating that I previously used to rake my gravel drive.

I ran the unit with great success doing the ice and now the weather has warmed I managed to get some paint onto the unit and thought it colourful enough for its big day on the forum.

I can regulate the down pressure via the top link and now with gravel, I can easily dig into that surface 2 inches or more.

Another item for the just in case department.
Very Cool!!