finished the loader on my 95 b7100hst

Devypower

Feb 23, 2011
Kalamazoo, Michigan
I finally finished the loader it was a long and some what more expensive than i guessed, but it works great and it is out for paint right now. thanks to Vic for the info on the hydraulic block from Kubota it made it a lot easier. i will post a couple pictures so you all can see it, like i saw and used ideas from all of yours. thanks this is a very very helpful site.

Attachments

brunswick000

Equipment
Kubota L245DT
Feb 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Awesome job on the loader! I like your design for your cylinder mounts. That "S" shape looks great! If you dont mind the question, what was your cost to build it? I ask as I am struggling with the descision of fabricating one like you did, or attempting to retro-fit another model loader for my L245DT. What size cylinder bore did you use....2"? Also, are you just using on board hydraulics, or did you use an additional auxillary pump? Nice job by the looks of the pics. Would love to know more about it. Be sure to put up more pics when its back from paint.

Sent from my Dell Streak using Tapatalk

cabu

Lifetime Member

Equipment
Kuno B1-15 (B1502DT)
May 24, 2009
Germany, Oyten
Regarding the last picture, it looks like you have really high gras in your area... ;)

Could you please tell me what is the size of the 2 lifting cylinders and the time for lifting from 0 to 100%??

carl

pat331

Equipment
L35, mower, bushhog, cement mixer, grader, boxblade, forks, posthole digger
Mar 31, 2009
Ft. Worth, TX
NICE! You do great work. Is the house next door for sale?

I'm also curious how you fabricated some of the parts. I'm curious about the bucket. Did you have it bent at a machine shop in a brake? What is the thickness of that metal? Thanks and again - Great Job!

Devypower

Feb 23, 2011
Kalamazoo, Michigan
thanks guys, to answer some questions the total cost start to finish was around $1500 it could have been cheaper but i did have a local machine shop water jet the "S" brackets but the were only $15 each and i had a shop blast and paint it. I'm in Michigan and the weather sucks right now and i did not want to wait to do it myself. I thought that was not bad considering the time it would have taken me. the other stuff was cut with a 4" angle grinder from tractor supply. and i used a 1.75" bore on the cylinders i found a real cheap hydraulic supply company on line and bought all the hydraulics from them. by far the most expensive part of the project. The lift time is pretty good did not time it but would not need it to be any faster, the down time on the other hand is so fast that it will tip the tractor if you are not careful. i need to check that out.I believe i could have gotten away with the total price around $1100 and not sacrificed anything. All in all for my first hydraulic project it went great. i will post some pictures when it is reassembled.

oh yeah i used the tractor hydraulics tapped into the hydraulic block with a taped cover from Kubota. i drilled and taped mine like some of the posters on here did but it was a far cry from as fast as it is now and i can use the 3pt and loader at the same time. not that i ever will but they do work together.

brunswick000

Equipment
Kubota L245DT
Feb 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Sounds great. Gives me an idea of cost. Why dont ya post the name of that "cheap" hydraulics supplier that you found on line :) For around $1100-1500 might as well build one. Would be interested in what you find for a solution to your down timing issue. Looming forward to some pics.

Sent from my Dell Streak using Tapatalk

Eddie Jr.

Equipment
B3200 HSD
Mar 27, 2011
Ottawa Valley, Ontario, Canada EH!
Wow, that is an awesome project! Great job Devypower.

Nice to see some ingenuity and hard work come to such a success!
I really like that pic of you lifting the lawn tractor ..... priceless!
Would love to see some pics when it's all done and painted.

M.

Dixie-B6000

Equipment
Kubota L5240, LA854 W/QA
Apr 13, 2011
Enterprise, AL
Where did you find your pivot pins and bushings to attach arms? Having problems finding a supplier.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk