B7200 Hydraulic problem

Megeedub

Oct 6, 2018
Aguanga, CA
I'm new to tractors and the hydraulics.
My B7200HST has a strange problem, the loader and 3 point interact with each other, sometimes the 3 point will move the loader. Most of the time, I have to jiggle the 3 point controls to get the loader to respond.
The FEL controls are very sloppy and weep fluid, and the 3point will bleed down on its own while the tractor is running.
If I move the lever on the connection block to the implement position, the loader works good, but no 3 point. If moved back to other position, no loader but 3 point works. It has to be set to just the right position in betwwen to get them both to work, but neither work well like that.
Where do I even start with this problem?
Thanks.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
L3450DT-GST, Woods FEL, B7100 HSD, FEL, 60" SB, 743 Bobcat with V2203, and more
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
What feed lines? into FEL Control? Into that connection block?
I'm not familiar with hydraulic systems.
Same thing either way, you need to show us what you have and how it's hooked up. ;)

Megeedub

Oct 6, 2018
Aguanga, CA
ok, here is a shot of the FEL controller and the 2 hoses coming from the block. The other shot is the block itself with the 2 hoses, you can clearly see a difference in the hose ends.

Now a new problem, I had oil shooting out of the engine dipstick. it was way overfilled. I've checked it in the past and it was fine. My hydro fluid is low now. I think the hydro got into the engine oil somehow. This thing is turning into a nightmare.

Attachments

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
You have dead headed the Hydraulic pump and blown the seal out of the back of it.

Luckly hydraulic oil will not hurt the engine.
You need to fix the pump but before running it again eliminate the dead head issue.

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
I need to see more pictures of the Loader Valve.

It doesn't look like it has a pressure relief valve setup in it, and on that model tractor it either need that or power beyond capability.

What model loader?
What is written on the valve at the ports (can't read it in pictures)?
More pictures of the valve even the sides of the valves.

It's possible that you have 2 issues going on, It could also have a maladjusted three point control that is compounding the issue, but that does have a pressure relief so it would not be causing it to deadhead.

The selector valve must be in one position or the other as being half way will cause issues.

twomany

Equipment
B7200
Jul 10, 2017
Vermont
Those letters "PB" might stand for "Power Beyond"

And it's dead ended. Whoops!

Did the three point lift work when the loader was operational, and the valve turned with the handle pointing away from the tractor as shown?

North Idaho Wolfman

Staff member
Lifetime Member

Equipment
Jun 9, 2013
Sandpoint, ID
Yep there is the problem, you need to change the lines and add one line.

You need power in to be on the in you need PB hooked to the line that's on the out now and the out line should go to the tank.

This is how your loader should be hooked up exactly:

Attachments

Last edited:

Megeedub

Oct 6, 2018
Aguanga, CA
Those letters "PB" might stand for "Power Beyond"

And it's dead ended. Whoops!

Did the three point lift work when the loader was operational, and the valve turned with the handle pointing away from the tractor as shown?
It did not work with it in this direction

Megeedub

Oct 6, 2018
Aguanga, CA
Yep there is the problem, you need to change the lines and add one line.

You need power in to be on the in you need PB hooked to the line that's on the out now and the out line should go to the tank.

This is how your loader should be hooked up exactly:

Awesome!
I’ll fix it up and report back with the results.
Thanks guys!